• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Solved Peter Blood Question

Jason

Buccaneer
Storm Modder
I will download this now a start this afternoon. New Game?
Couple of questions from the 10/22 version
1. I started on the Peter Blood quest and everything worked perfectly but I can't Emilio in the Santiago outskirts. Is there more than one exit from Santiago?

How do you unlock the potion ability?

Jason said:
1. I started on the Peter Blood quest and everything worked perfectly but I can't Emilio in the Santiago outskirts. Is there more than one exit from Santiago?

@Talisman or @Grey Roger?

In Santiago there are two exits to the jungle :yes - I think to find Emilio you need the first one - in the port :read

First one - in the port before you go under the arches - on the left there is an exit guarded by 2 soldiers.

Second one - in the second part of Santiago - at the far end there is an exit - it has green hedges leading up to it.

See images

:drunk

Attachments

• PotC Santiago Port_to Jungle.jpg
    PotC Santiago Port_to Jungle.jpg
    316.4 KB · Views: 96
  • PotC Santiago 2nd Exit to Jungle.jpg
    PotC Santiago 2nd Exit to Jungle.jpg
    344 KB · Views: 84
Thanks Talisman; this had me stumped for a while too! :rolleyes: Though is something meant to happen on Kingston? As I seem to be locked out of everywhere including town exits but nothing's happening? The Spanish bloke came up to me, I had the fight, then Peter vanished into thin air and I'm still locked out of everything? Picture attached:

huh.jpg

EDIT: Fixed it, I think the problem was I killed the main fella before Peter killed the skinhead one. The other way round worked :onya

Last edited:
Back