• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Peter Blood Starting Walkthrough Only.

fadhlanida

Landlubber
Hello guys,

Here is my walkthrough as Peter Blood.
Here there are alot of ways of event in the game so I Spoof all there is to know alright. Sorry Might contain Spoilers.

You stand infront Jeremy Pitt either talk to him or he talks to you.
Then after the chat, Head inside the house.
There's a person near the stairs, He will inform you the injured person is in the room to the West of the Building 1st Floor. (Your on Ground floor)
Go up, Turn Left, the first door to your right. Head inside.
Stand near the injured person on the left side.
Here you will process through the game.

You stand infront of the person who help you heal the injured person.
Talk to him.
After the chat, Jeremy pitt will come in unnotice as you turn or not and inform you Guards will be heading your way in a few more minutes.
Jeremy will say, There's a Key on the table outside opening a box at the Balcony with Equipments.
Head out. Take the key on the table to your left. Go upstairs and go out to the small balcony. To your right there's a treasure chest there.
Take them, Equip it. And head down either wait on the staircase or the middle room or just outside the house.
Wait for the Guard to come.

The guards came in and arrest you for assisting an injured enemy. Fight your way ! (Useless though)
Here you can learn how to fight if you want to. after killing the first person.
Two more guards will run after you!
If you Far from them. One of them have a Gun and 1 shot kill you instantly moving to next scene.
if you win. The Officer will handle you himself in person.
Quite useless..... you can't seem to do any damage on him. Well just give up , let him kill you.

Day 1 being enslaved.

Jeremy Pitt will talk to you in a house.
after the chat head out.
Stand still and wait for the commanding officer of the area to confront you.
He will talk about the Mayor wife having a migrane attack or sick.
And the mayor insisted you to help him. Now leave the area and head to Town. (I got lost here... cause I'm not used to the area LOL)
Finally found a way to town. Head to the Residence building, you can't fast travel.
Stand infront of the door.
A soldier will talk to you.
after the chat, Head inside and talk to the lazy mayor sitting on his chair relying on you.
Head to the door on your right and head up stairs. Here there a Boxes you can open up. You will need to loot what's inside EXCEPT WEAPONS and GUNS, Bullet are accaptable.(Carry any weapon outside, You will be stop by a soldier and either fight *Don't* or give him the weapon)
Once you talk to the Mayor Wife. Head outside OR you talk to the mayor saying that you need funds for the antidote. Take the 2500 =) you will need it.
Head outside, turn right, There's a house nearby the tree. The house nearest to the Residence building. Enter it.

Talk to the person standing inside. There are 2 options which lead to nothing. So press any of them.
Loot the box inside the house(Optional, Don't take any weapon... or gun just Pootions and items)
Head upstair before going out, There's a migrane potion on the cupboard. Take it, you will need it soon.
Now head outside and stand still. There he is, The docter you were about to see. There will be 3 options.

Either.

Take the first, You need a migrane potion for the mayor wife. ( He will give you another bottle for Free, he won't charge you if you took 2500 from the mayor)

Take the 2nd, You insisted in getting the Migrane Potion yourself. ( you will throw away your chance into getting a dagger which you can equip around town )

Take the 3rd, I don't know. Sorry I haven't tried.

Alright, choose either of them, I only know the process of 1 and 2. so here we go, So lets' move on.

Head back inside the Residence, Don't talk to the mayor and talk to his wife instead.
From here. You have moved on to the NEXT MORNING.

Day 2 ( Morning )

Standing somewhere inside the Tavern,
Head to the Tavern Keeper and choose the lower Option.
Head to the back of the Tavern and enter a door leading to a Room.
Talk to the Docter.
Choose any option all will lead to the same solution.
Now head back to the Plantation, Find Jeremy Pitt.
(On your way finding jeremy, You might have a chat with a person with a Migrane attack. This is where you need the other migrain potion earlier. Give him the potion, he will give you the Dagger, Equip it or not might matter soon)

Jeremy Will say find Hagthorpe, Ogle and Nicolas.

Hoghthrope wear a Brown Shirt with red cap.
Nicolas is wearing a blue white shirt with a cowboy hat.
Ogle is in the house near a Long building.

each will give you quest and you can finish all 3 at once by doing this way.

As you took all 4 Quest ( Jeremy , Hogh, Ogle and Nick )

First head to the building where the Leading officer is staying, It's the building right infront of where you first start your 1st day.
Talk to him, and he will say his partner is in Town or something.
Now head to the town tavern, (Equip your dagger)
Talk either to the BarKeeper or the Smuggler (Arms Of Freedom Quest)
I prefer the Smuggler.(Get extra 3000money from him afterwards)
Now you have activate all 4 Quest.

From here, I seperately tell you where to solve each quest.

First off you need to finish off Nicolas Quest.

Head to the Tavern, Talk to a Drunkards, have a drink with him,
He will talk about a Strange Merchant Living in a house nearby.
Head out and turn right. Next to the moneylender there's a house. Enter the house.
Stand right infront of the box under the Staircase ( DO NOT OPEN YET )
There's the owner of the box standing near the fire place.
Wait until at least he get upstairs.
Now Loot steal everything and get out.

From here your quest is done~ you got (60days British Trade Contract, 6000money and a Totem*Don't throw important item*)

Next we do Ogle Quest just a simple talk actually,
Head to the money lender.
Choose the lower option to repay Ogle dept of 5000money.
Since you already for 8500 on you, from funds by Mayor haha.
Repay his depts and get out with an extra 3500 on you.

From here, Simple enough, Done...

Next you is find that Winterwood person, Since he was in the Tavern at first you enter if you didn't realise haha. you can finish this earlier but later would be better.
Head to the Brothel 1st Floor room.
Talk to him and he will say meet him in 1hour outside the gate guarded by 2 men not the plantation.
He will give you a weapon for a one-on-one fight.
But also you open up another conversation that you want it NOW !
here you will fight him with your Trusty dagger.
Win the fight Loot 1000money, 100bullet, and the ring only. *don't take his gun and sword. or the guards will take All your ammutions from you including dagger*

Finish the Quest, Lastly Arms Of Freedom taken from Smuggler.

Now head left to he Docter house again.
And take another Migrane Potion from him.
Head to the residence and talk to either one of the Guards.
Head in and talk to the mayor( He won't talk about the funds )
Now head in don't head up stairs. His wife is right there near the table with the ring lying there.
She will talk to you and thank you for your help.
She realised that there's a ring next to her that she notice at first it wasn't there.
Keep on going with the conversation until you say you will find the person of the ring.
Take the ring and head back to the Smuggler.
Give him the ring, choose either option here.
You will know that he was trying to steal the mayor house but fail to do so and lost his ring the process.
Now he give you 3000 and Weapons stash.

Quest All Done. NOw head back to the plantation with about 7500 in your pocket =)

Talk to Hogh, Ogle and Nick first.
and they will join your escape.
you can easily find them all if you talk to ogle first.
Head to Jeremy and move on to the next day.

day 3.

Everything is set now, yes... more running...
head back to the Town Tavern and meet and other Docter at the back Room.
Here he will give you 18,000money for the Schooner or Sloop your going to buy and he say that's all he can gather but you need 25,000money. (Money Total 25500)
Now you have all the money you need to buy the ship but don't, not just yet.
Now there are about 4 quest in town active. You need to search for them.

1st Quest,

Head into the Store.
Jacques Swallow will be there, He is a pirate and he doesn't have a ship to get out of the place.
Accept his quest to find a ship leaving town.
Now head to the shipyard and take the 2nd option,
The owner will ask about you friend identity and what bussiness he have.
Take the 1st option, Lie about him.
and he will tell you that a ship has port in town recently.
Head out and head to the Harbor...
There's a strange looking person amongst everyone else. You will notice him walking around rich looking.
Talk to him,
Take the first Option, Lie about his name.
Once done, Head to the tavern you will see Jacques sitting there sobbering.
Talk to him and finish the Quest. you got 1500money. (Money Total 27000)

No don't buy the ship yet.

Next Quest, MoneyLender.

Talk to the moneylender he will need your help finding a person who is in dept about 30000 money and will give you 10% if you give the money back to him.
Now head to the Tavern and ask the Barkeep about a person name Raphael Guinness.
The say '' So is it him or not? '' don't pay the 500. you need the money later on.
Now head to a house just near the church it have a coconut tree infront.
Head inside, there will be a person name, Alex Winner. Talk to him. and 3 options popup.
Choose the bottom option.
He will give you 30000. now you have 67000. if you want to steal the money go ahead. Buy ENGLAND will HUNT YOU DOWN as an ENEMY.
So don't steal. Give it back to the MoneyLender. You want England as your ally soon.
Finish the Quest and you got (30,000money in hand)

Next Quest, Devil Fisherman.

Remember the Docter house that gave you the Migrane potion?.
Now head inside the other house next to that house. Tobias Hells will be in there.
A big guy with an axe will complain about another fisherman getting all the fish in the area.
Get information where did he get all the fish from.
Head to the Tavern.
At the far right side of the tavern there's 1person near the door.
that's the guy you need to talk to.
Buy him a drink or 2.
In the chat, 2 option will appear.

either '' ........... '' or '' so where's the spot? ''

Choose '' ........... ''

he will reveal the location and fisnih the quest at Tobias.

now you have 32,000 in hand.

Final Quest, Bounty Hunter.

When you leave Tobias house head to the gate to your right. Don't go out. but take the door to the left.
A person will be there. He is being chased by bounty hunters. Which I don't know how to process the game.
But eventually experimented on all possible answer.
Here.

'' hmm... So it seems ''
'' There are five of them ''
'' They have light weaponry, but they aren't showing it off ''
'' They tried to worm some information about you out of the inkeep ''
'' They've actually been here for a while, Lurking out of sight.... ''
'' Bounty Hunters ''
'' .... ''
Received extra 1000.

Now all quest is done. You need all the money from now on.

To finish up your day. Find James Nettal a wondering sailor around town. He is easily spotted near the Harbor.
Give him the money now run back to the Plantation.
If the gate is lock. Stand still until a soldier come up to you that the Plantation Officer want to talk to you.
Now head there it's unlock now.
Your friend hoghthorpe run towards you with a big problem. Your Escape plan is spoiled.
He say he will wait at the Shipyard and you have to wait till Sundown and rescue Jeremy Pitt.

'' SunDown ''

Now try sneaking in the Plantation without getting spotted.
Now move your way slowly in the plantation to the western side of the area.
There will be alot of huge logs, Lumber and planks.
There's a box with your weapon stash there. You will need it.
Then head to Jeremy pitt near the Officer house, Guarded by 2 guard you can either distract them and run around the place until they stop persuing you. Then they will patrol like the other guards.
Talk to jeremy and he will say James Nettall escape stealing schooner/sloop without you.
Now run back to town equip your new sword !
Ignore the Guard and just head in to town.

If you do get spotted and want to rush thing about like i did.
I ran past the guard took the weapon.... stuck in a narrow space with the guards blocking my way.
All i did was drink potion and try to run past them out the logs and I did.
Ran to jeremy and spam talk to him cause I already know what he said.
And run back to town equipping my new sword while ignoring the guards.

'' In Town ''

The spaniard officer is chasing a women, Kill him.
Loot his gun and sword(Good Sword for starting here).
Equip it all.
After the women talk to you ofcourse.
Now kill all the Spaniards in town ! * They won't spawn but they gang up on you if all of them sees you *
Take them out 1 by 1 or all of them in 1.
*Kill them all is easy here, they have daggers and medium sword only which do a little damage so how to easily kill them in group*
Now get spotted by the guards. All of them !
I know 1 good place to kill 3 guard in 1.
Remember the Docter house that give you the migrane potion... Yes... Him again...
There's a small narrow alley there between the House and the Residence house.
Stay there but the view will be annoyying. don't worry. Just spam Shift + Left Click alot.
You will swing your sword like crazy.
You will eventually kill all of them but it takes time. Slowly regaining energy use your gun and keep blocking.
Once you stamina regain, Spam Swing Sword attack again until they all die.
Loot the remains. now head to the shipyard

The door is lock. Swim to the front of the Shipyard. You will see your crew standing inside there.
Talk to them about raiding the ship in the mist of the night.
Swim towards the Ship and kill all the guard onboard. they are easy. Swing again your sword weee LOL...
But becareful not to let them kill Ogle and the other. as they are needed as Crew.
You won now time to kill the Captain. Head inside the captain room. There is a door leading there.
*RUSH TOWARD HIM FAST !*
Don't stand still and block. He have a powerful gun that can kill you in 1 shot.
Rush toward him and attack. If your win and get lucky, you will get his gun which is strong for a starting game.
Loot the treasure box inside. and go out of the room.
Jeremy will approach you, How did he escape... I also don't know.
Talk to everyone on board. Sadly... Hogh and Nick can't join you. But you cannonneer Ogle did and Jeremy too. Loyal to you ~

Importantly i forgot to say. SAVE OFTEN

From here follow everyone and you move on to the Sail Screen.
You will have to escape from 2 Brigs but Your own ship ! Unique at start, Is little faster than them.
What you do here there are 2 ways of beating them.

1. Use the wind and your speed to out run them !

2. Which is funny and it sometimes work without getting encounter... Since your ship is thick !. All you have to do is... LOL... Ram them till they Sink HAHAHA I did that several times... sometimes I get encounter but i load and redo for fun. And HAHAHA I laugh cause I red this from another post and it works.

From here, you have outrun your enemy and no where to go. Holland is in War with England right now. Spain is attacking your current town. Only way is Fort De Fraunce. To the Left side of the Sea. From there you start your adventure ~ with the money I have told you needed. amount of not that much

33,000 - 25,000 = around 7990+ because you buy a beer for the location of Quest Tobias.

From here on out =)

Use the money wisely or it may cost you alot of time to get rich ~

Hope this helps..

The guide's pretty good. For me though, Peter Bloods campaign is too hard. I wasted like 4 hours in the missions and then I noticed that everyone is hostile to me. England had some bounty on me, France and Spain was hostile and Holland was neutral, but when I tried going to their ports, they started shooting me with their fort.. :modding

If you start of France.

England - Neutral (Neighbouring Ally Country)
Spain and Holland - Enemy even if it show Neutral.
(Possible can turn them into Ally if you can sneak in with a Trade Certificate and do the Governer Quest often until they Trust you,not your country)

If you start Spain.

Holland - Neutral(Neighbouring Ally Country)
France and England - Enemy even if it show Neutral.

To put it simply.

If you represent England or France country.
Holland and Spain is your enemy. Even if it show Neutral.

If you represent Holland or Spain country.
England and France is your enemy. Even if it show Neutral.

They are competing country.

If on the other hand. You represent for instance England.
And you just like to Steal - Raid other ships with your pirate flags.
If your not careful, You are raiding your own country Trade, Military, Patrol and Merchants ships.
They will want you dead.

So becareful. I have played PeterBlood multiple times already. I never get tired, Cause Fun and Challenging.

Tips : If you want to raid a ship. Becareful not to raid you Ally and your own country. Avoid confronting them. Save Often before you leave port or doing quest.

Sometimes. If you start England. France is Hostile. They still sometimes... Treat you as an Ally only the annoyying thing is. When you bump into a patrol walking around town. They will simply get mad at you and say '' Watch where your going ! '' and just continue on with patrolling.

And Thanks =) some other walkthrough about peterblood got me confuse... with words exactly not that accurate. Hope this walktrough if good for you all =)

Yeah, Annoyying about their forts attacking.
I once forgot to saved and got through alot of questing.
Then entered an Enemy port by accident. Thought it was an Ally country or my own country.
And Bam ! Sunk and restart all over HAHAHA.

France become Neutral at you because you have the British Trade certificate quest (Nicolas Quest).
You will realise when you enter France teritorial country. That certificate will dissappear at some point and change Hostile france into Neutral.

Here's why because a Neutral country shoots at you.

If you start of England.

France - Neutral / Hostile (Neighbouring Ally Country, They won't shoot at you. But the patrol will warn you alot)
Spain and Holland - Enemy even if it show Neutral.
(Possible can turn them into Ally if you can sneak in with a Trade Certificate and do the Governer Quest often until they Trust you,not your country)

If you start Spain.

Holland - Neutral / Hostile (Neighbouring Ally Country, They won't shoot at you. But the patrol will warn you alot)
France and England - Enemy even if it show Neutral.

To put it simply.

If you represent England or France country.
Holland and Spain is your enemy. Even if it show Neutral.

If you represent Holland or Spain country.
England and France is your enemy. Even if it show Neutral.

They are competing countries.
If you want everyone to be your ally, Use Trade Certificate and change the flag of that certain country as a representative Ally country, Focus on that country friendship between you and that country. I'm not sure about this. I haven't tried.

And on the other hand. You represent for instance England.
And you just like to Steal - Raid other ships with your pirate flag.
If your not careful, You are raiding your own ally country or your own country Trade, Military, Patrol and Merchant ships.
Soon, They will want you dead.

So becareful. I have played PeterBlood multiple times already. I never get tired, Cause Fun and Challenging.

Tips : If you want to raid a ship. Becareful not to raid you Ally and your own country. Avoid confronting them. Save Often before you leave port or doing quest.

Sometimes. If you start England. France is Hostile. They still sometimes... Treat you as an Ally only the annoyying thing is. When you bump into a patrol walking around town. They will simply get mad at you and say '' Watch where your going ! '' and just continue on with patrolling.

And Thanks =) some other walkthrough about peterblood got me confuse... with words exactly not that accurate. Hope this walktrough if good for you all =)

The guide's pretty good. For me though, Peter Bloods campaign is too hard. I wasted like 4 hours in the missions and then I noticed that everyone is hostile to me. England had some bounty on me, France and Spain was hostile and Holland was neutral, but when I tried going to their ports, they started shooting me with their fort.. :modding

By The Way,

What mission would that be?

Didn't know there's a mission that take 4hour to finish..

By The Way,

What mission would that be?

Didn't know there's a mission that take 4hour to finish..

The Peter Blood starting mission where you have to get off the island. I wasn't using any guides that time, so it took quite long.

Took me a whole day to figure out what's next... I thought it glitched when I first board the Ship... Then my team came up to me. but the enemy was invulnerable...
Then I found out where they were hiding... can't they be more specific about where to meet... haha

Back