• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Peter Blood

No, this only belongs to his storyline. But you can always tune up other ships in the shipyard of Bermuda, so that they are much stronger than the Cinco Liagas Frigate.

There is a chance but you have to start a new game and change something in one of many files.

Hi Folks,
I got Peter Blood as companion in tarven, I can't remember the port name! But Peter Blood is not that smart, he join me with the level 9 only. I brought him a better ship class 4, but his 'P.I.R.A.T.E' all is -2! During the sea battle, I order him to get the enemy ship, but he being sink that I should reload the prior saved file. It's funny. I play COA 2.0 patch 1.3 without cheat.
thanks

Officers and other Pirates statistics are changing from game to game. They are neither the same.
When you play as Peter Blood, you don't have such pathetics stats. Nor when you play meet npc Peter Blood, he don't have the Cinco Llagas; he sails on regular ship.

Hi Folks,

By the way, I find out most of the NPC loyalty going down inlcude my Peter Blood! I do not going to fight with other nations fleet but pirate. I try to give them the eights but useless. To avoid them to take my other ships away, i finally fire them, but it seems so costing me while appoint them is at 8000-10000 eights. This is bad.
Also I find out some NPCs could be assign with 2 posts! e.g. navigator and fighter at the same time. Is it a bug?

Thank you

If you have a good reputation and the officers have a bad reputation, then they will not like you as you seem to have noticed.

That is not a bug. Those are high skill officers.

You have to choose officers aligned with your actions or make balanced actions ( a bit pirating, a bunch commercing or do church missions).
And bad officers cannot be friends with good ones. The ones or the others will become untrustworthy, indubitably..

Back