• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Picture War

Post Captain

Seamanship Advisor
Coordinator
QC Advisor
Storm Modder
An idea shamelessly stolen from the Mount&Blade forums.
Post a picture with content that defeats the prior picture. For example... post a: a house fire... post b: firemen

3rd_in11.jpg

edit: No game-ending posts. (Black holes, etc.)

woodworm-types.jpg

Those should take care of both the wooden ship and the wooden-framed aircraft. :D

naval_cannon_carronades.jpg

This ought to be able to take care of all four of them, especially all lined up like that.

Damn. I forgot the rule section. Consider above post skipped. The first post has been edited.

images

Worm eats tank, tank leaks acid, worm dies.

sulfuric-acid.jpg

If you know about chemistry, you'll know how to neutralize this one immediately. ;)

Sikorsky_Skycrane_carrying_house_bw.jpg

When it's put the factory somewhere safe, the Skycrane will come back and collect the shunter.

I dont think that sikorsky can lift the shunter because the maximum load of sikorsky is roughly 11000kg acording to wiki...now i couldnt find the exact wight of the pictured shunter but a british 03 class has a weight of about 30 tons, lets say that thing has got at least 20 t so your helicopter would crash and burn (or just fly away).
And for the soldier a simple sniper will do
sniperelite-banner.jpg

So much for subtlety. Fair enough...

10957d1122477230-pds-sexy-ww2-shots-143_sqn._mosquito_fb.vi__ne-a__204.jpg

That's a De Havilland Mosquito FB VI. It attacks the wagon and shunter with rockets, the factory with bombs, and the sniper with 20mm cannon.

Back