• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Pirate of the `Month-April`

Status
Not open for further replies.
ATTENTION

THE POLL GOES UP TOMORROW AT 3PM EST!!! xD:

If you want to nominate someone else you better get to it fast.

:yes: :cheeky :cheers its all good fun mate dont worry! hey maybe we should try not to go off topic like last time...hehe Freddy Bobby might go off on us, like before! harhar! :shock:

Ye digress, mateys!  Tew much rum an' not enough werk be makin' a man a dull (an' poor) boy! Back tew de nominations!  

har har! its always good fun to mess wit de ol' Freddy's head mates! :d: :p: just a joke ol Bob! :d::

Ok guys im gonna beat Kev to this one :yes

I've put the poll up on the main site, so head there www.piratesahoy.net and vote away :d:

Apparently that dosnt matter, as spaz won it befre as a tavernkeeper, i thought the rules were, no MODs were allowed?

This is of course according to Will

yaay! its voting time! cant wait to see who wins!!! if i win, hey thats cool, but personally, i dont think im worthy of "pirate of the month" status...ive only been here a month anyway! but if i win, hey im ok with it. personally, win or no, im just happy to be aboard with ye fine maties!! argh! :yes

Aye, I'd be wid yew on at one Jack, sooner or later everyone's gonna win it,an we all be winner's here :yes

Well I guess the poll is up, GO VOTE :d:

3 DAYS :yes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back