• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Pirate of the `Month-April`

Status
Not open for further replies.
From when I last checked, Cat was in the lead with 10 votes and CaptJackSparrow in second with 6. Me, I only have 1 vote that I put there. Oh well, there is always next month... :rolleyes:

i wonder why you only have 1 mate??? you have the most interesting posts with ur Capt_Python's Table, and also, ur the "Pirate of Many Ideas!" wonder why people dont vote for you more?? :|

well, just to you, and maybe even a 'lil rub o' luck off me "Jolly Roger of Luck", maybe that would be the tip of da iceberg mate! xD: :rolleyes::

Its not really a big deal Captain Python,outa of over a thousand members, maybe 35 tew 40 members vote,so its not a reflection on any one at all xD: :rolleyes:

Oh well Python theres a good chance you'll rebound.

yuo will win it python dunni which month but i know you will :rolleyes:

But for this month looks like Cat is going to romp it in :| xD:

All it takes to win is time, patience, effort ... and a PayPal account to bribe the administrators .... :rolleyes:

we'll aslo take major credit cards, sexual favours and rum ( for cat ) :rolleyes:

Ahem, I do believe I haven't seen any payment. :cheers :d::

Ok pirates, the poll ends tomorrow at 12 PM noon EST. xD:

har! we should just say its cat! harhar! ye see de results yet? lol...hmm, seems wierd dat im a second man up...never thoughts i be so popular! harhar! :dio

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back