• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Pirate of The `Month-March`

Pirate of the Month

• Skull

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spaz

• Meiggar

• Catalina The Pirate

• KevO44

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KevO44

Lord High Admiral of the Seven Seas
Storm Modder
Pirate Legend
Well everybody its time now. Time to start the nomination for Pirate of The Month. We all remember last month when Fred Bob won. Now its been a month and lets start it up again :D
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rules:

March `13th-15th` Pirate Nomination
March `15th-17th` Pirate Voting

1. Any pirate may nominate any other pirate.
2. A pirate may nominate himself/herself.
3. Last months winner may not be nominated again.
4. The winner will get this great trophy. The Winner's Trophy
5. The `Runner-up` will get this not so great trophy. 2nd Place Trophy
6. In the event of a tie, there will be another poll to determine the winner between the two/three tied pirates.
7. When this is over we will not delete the subject like last month, it will screw up peoples post count. We will just lock the post and let it drift off into the endless abis of useless posts.
8. Moderators and Administrators are not eligible for Pirate of The Month due to the fact there duty is too make PA a better place.
9. If you are nominated, but don't wish to run, just say so and it will be done.

Feb Winner- Fred Bob
March Winner- Spaz

April Nominies- CaptJackSparrow
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Have fun with Pirate of The Month, nominate whoever you think should have this Prestigious Award.

Sorry BP, but moderators and Administrators aren't eligable. I nominate Meigerr, he was the 1000th member. :D

Fred Bob be a secondin' Skull's el'quent nomination o' Catalina de Pirate! Wid her generous an' companionable an' gregarious qualities, she be doin' much tew hep foster community amongst dis ragtag band o' `scurvy-ridden` pirates an' lubberly feather merchants! :D

Yes I would like to see Catalina win, but this month would be really apropriate for Meigerr seeing as he brought us up to 1000, this month.

you know i have seen forums with 500.000 members :D but Catalina did so much for pa community! all those skins mate? xD: CATALINA you got my vote :|

Yarr! Dis ain't no debatin' thread! We jus' be a makin' nominations at dis point! Onct a poll be posted based on dese nominations, den we be debatin' de relative merits, mateys! :D

Arr, Me thinks Catalina be a shoe in this year, but lets just keep it to nominations at this point

I vote for Catalina. It appears she has done alot for the site and the award is well deserved. Besides, I really like the Pirate outfit she was wearing in the photo's thread, and her statement she wants a triple barrel flintlock, man that's my kind of Pirate lady. :D

Don't you think, for the sake of those collecting nominations and to help build up a bit of suspense as to who may win each month, that it might be a good idea that people don't nominate someone who has already been nominated that month?

There's no big deal if someone overlooks an existing nomination and doubles up, but there's no real point having 10 people all nominating the same person; one nomination is all it takes to be in the running. :D

Of course having a lot of people replying to the nominations thread is a good way to hype it up, but maybe it's a point worth consdering anyway.

Meiggar don't you listen, I said lets keep it now to nominations!!! Catalina has been nominated, and unless your nominating someone else, don't bother posting

Alas, i nominate Meigerr. he has made history on this site! 1000 members is a lot, and it will rise to more and more people. i wouldnt vote or nominate for myself for many reasons though. first of all, not many people know me in this site, being a new member and all. and also, many other people here deserve the trophy waaaaaay more than i do. JUST DOING THE HONORABLE THING. by the way, im trying to get myself known, so anyone send me a private message or something!

Arr, you we have two nominies. Anymore, we have two more days :D

Someone's being drastically overlooked here...

Might I point out that Spaz isn't a Moderator, OR an Administrator here.
He's the Tavernkeeper, which only gives him responsibility of keeping this part of the site inline - and no responsibility over the rest of the site.

3100+ posts since joining up last year, about two weeks into the site's birth.
He's a Spaz of a Poster (and other things we can't say here. :D )
Without his character of life, there would be boring parts here and there where the only thing we could think about doing is playing William Tell with razor blades and monkeys.

Sooooo, utilizing the little loophole in the rules - I nominate SPAZ. :mrgreen:

GRAWGRAWW!!! awesome ness im nominated lets see how long till Diomed throws a fit! in the mean time i gotta stop my cat from eating styrofoam...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back