• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Pirate of The `Month-March`

Pirate of the Month

• Skull

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spaz

• Meiggar

• Catalina The Pirate

• KevO44

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll take a penthouse at the Waldorf Astoria. 875$ a night. :D

wow thats pretty damn expensive....haha thats more than my montly paycheck hahaha...i work at Ralph Lauren at a big mall by me...i dont get paid too much lol

Ahh, Skull I got to hand it too you. You know all the edges :D

hehe, you know, i do have a girlffriend, but she dont pay nutttin...even when i make her...shell be like, you make me pay, you wont get your "pay" lol...so i give in hahaha....

next time she says she will pay ya back,ask her for collateral,nothing to expensive,maybe her car,or her shoes,women love shoes LOL xD:

hehehehe yeah maybe ill do that...ill take her Cadillac CTS hostage hehe....hey it has chrome rims :D :D ...she so lucky to have her parents buy that for her...its used, but still amazingly beautiful in looks and performance xD:

Man ,she drives around in a Caddy and gets you to shell out for things,something defintley wrong with that picture mate LOL xD:

haha, well she got me p**** whipped i guess mate...i need to change that...dammit im a pirate!!! lol...yeah, well i got a nice car too, a 1967 Ford Mustang GT...its black, perfect condition, amazing stereo, oh i love it...my brother let me buy it off him when he went to college, although not too cheap lol, im still payin him off lol...i love it, in some ways better than her CTS...but oh well lol...i should send a pic of my car here, you all mates should see it i luuuve it xD:

Ok, this topic has gotten way out of hand, if a moderater reads this.

CLOSE THE THREAD!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back