• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Pirate Of The Month- May

Pirate of the Month

• Capt_Python

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skull

• Rival

• YankeePyrate

• Capt Cookie

• Scheffnow

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KevO44

Lord High Admiral of the Seven Seas
Storm Modder
Pirate Legend
Well everybody its time now. Time to start the nomination for Pirate of The Month. We all remember last month when Catalina won. Now its been a month and lets start it up again.

I've decided this month to make Pirate of the Month Global so that more pirates that never cpme to the Blind Parrot will get a chance to see and vote on Pirate of the Month.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rules:

March `15h-17th` Pirate Nomination.
March `17th-19th` Pirate Voting.

1. Any pirate may nominate any other pirate.
2. A pirate may nominate himself/herself.
3. Last months winner may not be nominated again.
4. The winner will get this great trophy. The Winner's Trophy
5. The `Runner-up` will get this not so great trophy. 2nd Place Trophy
6. In the event of a tie, there will be another poll to determine the winner between the two/three tied pirates.
7. When this is over we will not delete the subject like last month, it will screw up peoples post count. We will just lock the post and let it drift off into the endless abis of useless posts.
8. Moderators and Administrators are not eligible for Pirate of The Month due to the fact there duty is too make PA a better place.
9. If you are nominated, but don't wish to run, just say so and it will be done.

Feb Winner- Fred Bob
March Winner- Spaz
April Winner- CatalinaThePirate
May Winner- Skull
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Have fun with Pirate of The Month, nominate whoever you think should have this Prestigious Award.

Notice: Today marks the start of some new rules which ill make a bigger announcement about. Replys that are devoid of the nature of the thread or do not fulfill what is required such as a reason why to nominate someone will be deleted without negotiation, sorry but the foot has to come down now
:d: :d::​

Im for Python, the idol of information and the destroyerrrrrr of discusionsssssss!

ok pythong as he has constanlty been here starting topics and giving us something to talk about for much of the time :)

Cookie, read rule at the bottom of the first post

I nominate Rival, the excellent sig maker. Rival makes great sig and alot of Pirates at this form have taken advantage of his talent.

It took me a long time to think about this. There are a couple individuals that I know who I think have contributed a lot to what the `old-timers` of the pirate gaming world would consider a cove of treasure to this site.

I Nominate YankeePyrate.

Without him - it would've taken us forever to get the first screenshots of Sid Meier's Pirates - the most highly anticipated game of the YEAR!

He has also contributed the PA Mascot of sorts, the blind parrot. The tavern image, and quite frankly he's a damn cool dude! :)

people do not just nominate the name, you must give a reason why you have nominated the person. :yes

If you ask me Keith, they all seemed to make great contributions to the site......

*sigh*

point is trying to keep the thread from deteriating by enforcing the rules, that you have to explain why you are nominating a person. you know like we were all talking about..............

I'd like to nominate someone this month, but I haven't been paying serious attention and no one's really seriously stuck out in my mind. But then BAM! it came to me (actually it came to me while I was writing that there was no one I could consider this month).

Since we vote at the centre of the month and not the end of the month, I assume we're allowed to consider great things that occurred after the previous month's poll and yet not in this month... and what greater event of late has occured than the releasing of the POTC Build 11?

Now I know a lot of people worked on The Build, and perhaps I'm giving more credit to Nathan than he would like to accept, but I'm noiminating Nathan Kell this month since I associate a lot of the POTC mods with him and they are just great. :will

Scheffnow did do good with the build, but isn't around here much, more at the Lib you know?
Maybe...
I nominate Meigger, a good guy and the 1000 member man on top of that!
-Capo
:dio

Sorry folks, I've been really busy lately :cheers , but without further adu, let us get to the voting...

Well, my vote goes with Catalina. If it weren't for her inspiration, I would never have added in additional music, nor attempted me own sails. :cheers

Thanks Mad Jack but I am not in the running this month... I do tho, appreciate the vote. :yes

And believe me, it was my pleasure to encourage you to dig in and play around with modding. I never woulda thunk I'da done it myself, and yet here I am... So if I can do it, anyone can do it! :cheers :gday

Fred Bob be a castin' a vote fer... Skull! :yes

Why? :cheers Cause Skull be innerested an' involved in virtually all aspects o' PA discussion whether it be goofin' 'round bein' a nut or serious discussin' on moddin' idears or heppin' out new PotC players or speculatin' on new games a comin' down de pike or whate'er be a goin' on! :gday

Hear be tew Skull! :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back