• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Pirates Odyssey: To Each His Own (Russian Sequel to Age of Pirates)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greeting, comrades.

So, a test build will be done by the end of this week. Therefore, I am starting to assemble every volunteer in my list. If someone wants to participate, please email me (joruba 92 @ mail . ru).

Goal: To test the game and, which is the most vital, it's translation. We can spare only around a month and a half on that. We are going to release in the middle of this summer (Jesus, three years!).

Requirements:
Decent or native English
Skype account
Steam account
Solid experience in the series
Desire to make the game better and to see more games like POTEHO (and much better) in the future

Rewards:
Free game if you don't own it already
Well deserved place in the credits
Chance to play the game first (it's fully operational, no major bugs, only a lot of translation mistakes, most of them are not critical)
We will think of more ways to show our gratitude to you, no pessos at this moment, I am sorry, maybe later, who knows? =)

Feel free to write me.

Fantastic to hear! I speak and read English but my grammar is not the best (huzah for the Australian school system) the games i have experience with playing are Pirates of the Caribbean and Age Of Pirates 2

Would love to see more games !

Not a fantastic set of qualifications but if you are happy to have me aboard i can message you my Skype and Steam names.

Greeting, comrades.

So, a test build will be done by the end of this week. Therefore, I am starting to assemble every volunteer in my list. If someone wants to participate, please email me (joruba 92 @ mail . ru).

Goal: To test the game and, which is the most vital, it's translation. We can spare only around a month and a half on that. We are going to release in the middle of this summer (Jesus, three years!).

Requirements:
Decent or native English
Skype account
Steam account
Solid experience in the series
Desire to make the game better and to see more games like POTEHO (and much better) in the future

Rewards:
Free game if you don't own it already
Well deserved place in the credits
Chance to play the game first (it's fully operational, no major bugs, only a lot of translation mistakes, most of them are not critical)
We will think of more ways to show our gratitude to you, no pessos at this moment, I am sorry, maybe later, who knows? =)

Feel free to write me.
I want try it :)

Nothing new so far, We've been in contact via Skype. Joruba will post if there is anything worth mentioning.

Awaiting start of final verification of translation files with gameplay testing.
Not confirmed yet, and I have plenty of patience since I basically moved on from belief that Akella would get the release in order.

Hi everyone
I'm from the BlackMark Studio.
There was trouble - Joruba computer is broken. He can not communicate with all of you right now. However, soon all will be adjusted, and we will continue.
Thank you all for your patience.
----
I hope Google has made my English is easier to understand. все буде добре :)

Last edited:
Dear Steam : Screw You!

Untitled.png

Not even similar games >.> heck i own risen 2 on GOG

Last edited:
I am back. Turns out that a lot of people wrote me regarding testing the game. Tons of emails, what a mess, so if I didn't reply please write again with a subj : I WANT TO TEST POTEHO.
One more thing, apparently we have very limited supply of steam keys for testers at this moment. All testers who are already part of our cozy skype chat have nothing to worry about, however I don't think that we can provide more people with the keys. So, if you really want to participate - buy the game on steam and send me an email with the subj written above.

Stay tuned.

Yes.
Plus they are going to release previous games on steam.

Actually STEHO's (POTEHO's) plot is connected with the first game, POTC and COAS so it makes sense.

Plus they are going to release previous games on steam.
Previous games? I know they released the original Sea Dogs on "Good Old Game" not too long ago.
What other games are they releasing? PotC, AoP:CT and/or AoP:CoAS?

Actually STEHO's (POTEHO's) plot is connected with the first game, POTC and COAS so it makes sense.
Of course PotC used to be Sea Dogs 2 before it got commandeered by Disney.
And I don't know why they didn't actually call AoP:CT "Sea Dogs 2" since that is pretty much what it was.

Are you telling me Nathaniel Hawk is referenced in S:TEHO???

Previous games? I know they released the original Sea Dogs on "Good Old Game" not too long ago.
What other games are they releasing? PotC, AoP:CT and/or AoP:CoAS?

These are all part of the Seadogs franchise. Russian versions always had "Seadogs" (Корсары) in the title.

Are you telling me Nathaniel Hawk is referenced in S:TEHO???

He and his wife Danielle play a major role in the plot and in DLC.

DLC basically ends POTC's story.

Let me get this straight Joruba mate, you are saying that Akella is going to release POTC, AOP, CoAS and POTEHO on Steam? Or are you saying that Blackmark has acquired these rights and plans on doing this? So far, you have not been very clear on exactly what you mean. :shrug

Let me get this straight Joruba mate, you are saying that Akella is going to release POTC, AOP, CoAS and POTEHO on Steam? Or are you saying that Blackmark has acquired these rights and plans on doing this? So far, you have not been very clear on exactly what you mean. :shrug
Franchise owners have not changed. That they like to produce - we will try to find out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back