• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Solved Pirates of the Caribbean PC Cheats

Albert_Bowden

Sailor Apprentice
So i am looking for an immortallity cheat download so i can not die in game. I have tried to download your new horizons mod twice, but it cancelled as it was too big. I tried both links, x86 and x64 from here: New Horizons Remastered by PiratesAhoy!, Armada, CaptainMurphy

I have also tried this website:
Pirates of the Caribbean GAME TRAINER cheats unlocker - Free download and no success.

I am using Winrar to get these files and the link above requires a password to be extracted into my pirates of the caribbean folder.

I remember when i used to be able to press Y for immortality, use a "shotgun" mode and walk into taverns, governour buildings, and places where you are not allowed to kill anyone. It was great and i wish that i could have this opportunity again! Thanks!

Please help!

I have tried to download your new horizons mod twice, but it cancelled as it was too big. I tried both links, x86 and x64 from here: New Horizons Remastered by PiratesAhoy!, Armada, CaptainMurphy
That is not the mod; that is a new standalone game we're developing.
This is the mod: Downloads - Pirates of the Caribbean: New Horizons mod for Pirates of the Caribbean
There are plenty of mirrors available for that, so at least one of them should work.
EDIT: The latest version is available through the link in my signature.

All known cheats are included in the mod.
Shotgun mode was even elevated to a full game feature, so it isn't even a cheat anymore.

walk into taverns, governour buildings, and places where you are not allowed to kill anyone.
Can't you do that anyway?!? :shock

Last edited:
That is not the mod; that is a new standalone game we're developing.
This is the mod: Downloads - Pirates of the Caribbean: New Horizons mod for Pirates of the Caribbean
There are plenty of mirrors available for that, so at least one of them should work.
EDIT: The latest version is available through the link in my signature.

All known cheats are included in the mod.
Shotgun mode was even elevated to a full game feature, so it isn't even a cheat anymore.

Can't you do that anyway?!? :shock
I cannot get these packs either. Is there an alternative? Can you just send me a few cheat files so that i can replace them with files in the pirates folder?

I cannot get these packs either.
Why not? Did you try ALL of the mirrors?
Surely one must work. If not, I'd start to suspect there is something wrong with your internet connection.

Is there an alternative? Can you just send me a few cheat files so that i can replace them with files in the pirates folder?
I know I used to have a file with only the cheats many years ago, but I don't think I have it any longer.
What was the point of keeping that when I've got a mod that is just about infinitely better?

Plus the best cheats I found never fully worked like the author intended, so for New Horizons, I fixed it so it does do what it was meant to.
But the files edited for that are very mod-specific and cannot be added to the original game without a lot of hard work adapting them.
So I have no true small download alternative to offer.

I'd really strongly recommend you to get the mod one way or another.
If your internet connection is really that bad, try to download it somewhere else and store it on a USB stick.
Or try one of the older and smaller versions found here: Downloads - Pirates of the Caribbean: Build Mod 13 for Pirates of the Caribbean
The cheats were definitely already in Build 13 and may even have been in Build 12.1 .

Why not? Did you try ALL of the mirrors?
Surely one must work. If not, I'd start to suspect there is something wrong with your internet connection.

I know I used to have a file with only the cheats many years ago, but I don't think I have it any longer.
What was the point of keeping that when I've got a mod that is just about infinitely better?

Plus the best cheats I found never fully worked like the author intended, so for New Horizons, I fixed it so it does do what it was meant to.
But the files edited for that are very mod-specific and cannot be added to the original game without a lot of hard work adapting them.
So I have no true small download alternative to offer.

I'd really strongly recommend you to get the mod one way or another.
If your internet connection is really that bad, try to download it somewhere else and store it on a USB stick.
Or try one of the older and smaller versions found here: Downloads - Pirates of the Caribbean: Build Mod 13 for Pirates of the Caribbean
The cheats were definitely already in Build 13 and may even have been in Build 12.1 .
Hi. Ive downloaded the link and now it refuses to load up.... Please could i have the original game launcher engine file please? "engine.exe (2003)"

No, i downloaded that link you gave me. It installed and now the game is unplayable...
You posted a screenshot showing that you have engine.exe .
No existing mod installer actively removes that, though it does replace it with a different version.
So I don't understand why that file can suddenly be gone for you when you had it before. Doesn't make sense.

I'd recommend you have a look here:
New Horizons FAQ | PiratesAhoy!
Also, what Windows version do you use? In which folder did you install the game?

Which game are you playing? This forum section is for "Age of Pirates: Caribbean Tales", and if that's what you're playing, none of the "New Horizons" stuff will work because it's for a different game. "Age of Pirates: Caribbean Tales" is not "Pirates of the Caribbean"!

Which game are you playing? This forum section is for "Age of Pirates: Caribbean Tales", and if that's what you're playing, none of the "New Horizons" stuff will work because it's for a different game. "Age of Pirates: Caribbean Tales" is not "Pirates of the Caribbean"!
Ah, I hadn't even noticed he posted in the wrong forum again. Good catch! Moved to the PotC forums now instead. :facepalm

Back