• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

PiratesAhoy! FTP

Calm down...
Hells Bells.....wait till you all start working full time....8-18hr days...seven days a week.Realy bad hangovers :warr
Whoops sorry :facepalm , thats when there was work for everybody :ng .Do'nt worry miklkit you'll have plenty time for sleep when you finish Uni :rofl .

Old git,
damski :doff .

Haha I work 20 hours a week as well as uni, usually finish uni and go straight to work... it sucks! :(

Haha I work 20 hours a week as well as uni, usually finish uni and go straight to work... it sucks! :(

Glad I've finished work fulltime..rather have full fitness,(accident), again though.

I respect people who try.
All the best :onya .

Umm, I guess I should put this in my profile but I'm a 59 year olde fhart who is looking forward to retirement. Stay in school and get your education! That is priority number one. :onya

Hopefully I am calming down. Things are looking better and better. :cheers

Also, for your information, I did try as much as possible to ensure that all download links and instructions are correct,
but I can assure you that is a hard thing to manage, since there's download links all over the place and sometimes mirrors die down and things change.
Of course at the moment I am not in a position to do much of anything,
but when I return, I suppose I'll try to do a cleanup again and correct what I can find.

:facepalm It's broken again. Try going back one page from here and see if that info is still good. I don't remember how I did it, but I got FTPcommander to work and it is still working.

The info in the opening post is fixed. You can use any FTP program, but FTP Commander is available from the forum's Downloads section.

allright. 'Morgan's Music Pack' is now in the FTP. the included instructions are a little unorthodox, but should be comprehedable.

I can't seem to upload my modcast. It says that the file is too big (even a little bit of it is too big for some reason) I don't know any other way to do it.

14 GB for a SOUND file? How bloody long is it? 24 hours??? Even a DVD with a full movie on it is only 8 GB! :shock

RE: the latest updates in my 'Black Bart' folder. Everything is tickey-boo, as in good to go(99% sure anyway!), but the changes made to the small maps code, for the Archipelago map and other individual maps, does have some caveats i'll metion here. It seems by turning the rand line at the start of the map code section to 1 from 0, this will allow all maps to be found as random loot drops(so in those places in the game). This includes the 'Archipelago' map you start off with in the game(of which i've made a new less geographicaly detailed one as part of the 'improve the value/importance of the smaller island maps' effort - also in the folder). Which had an issue when you couldn't sell that map at the traders.

So now you can, but it is also possible to sell the only one you have, and i'm not sure if the traders will 'remember' that you did, so if you leave that location and go back, i'm not sure if the Archipelago map will still be in their stock lists? So as it is it's a bit 'not quite right' i feel currently, and the whole non-random thing about the frequency of the small maps appearence in stores(at quality level 3 upwards traders/ or your level around 2 upwards, you get access to them all at once), means it is not quite as well realised as i'd like to see yet - work in progress for sure.

EDIT: Also relabled 'MainGameTESTFiles', and added a note to the 'MainProgramTESTFiles.txt'(the readme) in that folder. BUG in my initItems.c file!

Back