• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Please read

crille___123

Landlubber
a can,t create mods this is only ideas to you that can make mods and to you player with ideas to a mod

ideas to a mod to age of pirates 2 city of abandoned ships
if you read this please write your own ideas

1. to create own nation and not get pirate flag,
perhaps to create rebel nation of the diffrent nations in the game
the ability to create your own capital and be the General-Governor tex:

2. ability to upgrade towns
and to upgrade forts
to purchase tex: cannons to the fort and and different soldiers

3. ability to create a colonys
hire Governors to manage your towns and colonys
but it should be so you must build houses to and the other buildings in the colony
different evolutions in the game, tex: colonys can be town, towns would have different stages and the final to create a capital but only one

4. ability to create goods and that different colonys and towns have different goods to create
have both your own people and slaves as workers but both have different work places

5. ability to create your own home and upgrade it in different stages, storages chest would be a good idea in the house and a bed to sleep in

6. ability to get married

7: evolve black market and normal market
take enemy people as slaves in both sea battle and land battle

8. more items to all
more flags and flags to new nations
more goods
different equipment to work places
create work places like fischer, mines and fields, woodcutter and more

9. make the storylines better

please write your ideas for the game

The likelyhood of someone doing a mod for you is actually very small Im afraid. (blunt but true)

People will help you get pointed in the right direction if you choose to do it yourself though.

I do think that this would require a fair bit of time and skill to achieve though

its not only for me a ask, it for all that like age of pirates 2 city of abandoned ships, a have read much of the forum for the game and there is many people that is asking for improvments for the game.
a only posted this to see if any can make a mod for the the game
am only asking for a can't make mods myself

so if any can and want to make one please do

its not only for me a ask, it for all that like age of pirates 2 city of abandoned ships, a have read much of the forum for the game and there is many people that is asking for improvments for the game.
a only posted this to see if any can make a mod for the the game
am only asking for a can't make mods myself

so if any can and want to make one please do
An absolutly great idea, don't get me wrong. But what you are asking is a huge amount of work. Most of the ideas and suggestions that have been brought up require a few adjustments to code, or maybe a few lines of extra code, Even some of my ideas are a bit of work, but it is just repeatative..
What you are talking about is altering huge amounts of code...

BUT

If i learn how it can be done, I tell you, i will do it, as I believe it would be a huge improvement...just dont expect it to happen for a year or so :(

(attn: Moderator Perhaps this should be moved to the brainstorm thread)

oooooh thank you! Now if I could only earn that title by releasing a mod :(

You have shown that you are commited and willing to give it a go so it is well deserved :yes

I agree that it is a good idea but does require a lot of work and skill and the most skilled coders we have are working on the Build Mod or the Combined Mod and dont have time to do it

Congrats FireBat, welcome to the modding team. :onya

A start would be to find out how it was implemented into POTC, the codes between both games are similar (doesn't mean the code from POTC will work) but seeing how it was added will give idea's into how it might be implemented into COAS. However right now i think the CMV team want to take a few weeks off and have fun playing the game we haven't played the game other than tested what we have added and helped test everyones mods when they have been compiled into one pack.

I know i'm working on something right now when i should try to injoy the rest period but i can't help it i want to make the game more fun and realistic, and i'm sure we will hear of other members from the team doing the same. :shrug

A start would be to find out how it was implemented into POTC, the codes between both games are similar (doesn't mean the code from POTC will work) but seeing how it was added will give idea's into how it might be implemented into COAS. However right now i think the CMV team want to take a few weeks off and have fun playing the game we haven't played the game other than tested what we have added and helped test everyones mods when they have been compiled into one pack.

I wasnt sure if it was PIRATES or POTC, but i am happy to hear it is POTC...I'll dig up the code, and Im sure that with our heads together we can figure it no problem...

So I'll be a mad hatter and get at er...w00t
"boom

Back