• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

PMT Build v11 RELEASED!

Scheffnow, I have to say it again, GREAT JOB on getting the installer working for the new build. It is such a professional looking package, and I am impressed every time I see it in action. :bow :cheers

Kudos to you, matey, and all your hard work! :cheers :cheers :dio

It certainly is professional looking. I'll have to try that download/auto install feature again some time to verify it works, but I'll wait for when I can download at faster than 5 kB/s (damn ISP :cheers)

argh, the only thing i dont like is the fact that the "extra textures dont download....then again i tried it only once, so i need to try it again, other than that, AMAZING!!! AMAZINGLY AMAZING! I LOVE IT!

by the way, could someone tell me how many new mods there are in the build? and how many are "fixed" up? :cheers

I managed to play it for an hour last night and I found a couple of minor bugs.

Malcolm seems to be immortal after the tutorial.
Also after I say goodbye to him at Oxbay port he disappeared and reappeared near the shipwright's. He tried to help me out against a couple of bandits when they attacked me and even though I was very careful not to hit him he turned on me when the last of them were killed. As he was immortal all that I could do is run for cover in a house.

In the dungeons all the chests all lock and boobytrap themselves after I had opened them. I know that I had already looted them as they were empty.
I think that I can work around this by increasing the chance to pick the lock and also reduce the chance for the chest to be boobytrapped.

Other then that it worked perfectly :cheers:

When I ran and hid from an immortal Malcolm in the house I asked fro some healing and I ended up learning something about wound tendering and gained 1 HP 8)
That's one of a number of tweaks that I've seen so far..

I 'm gonna try that 'get right' Catalina suggested, but I did try
unsuccessfully 6 times yesterday to get the extra textures.
Had to reinstall 11 after each failed attempt, as the game wouldn't start till I did.
I'll post if it works, if not, I think I'll cry for a while :cheers:
Otherwise 11 rocks!

AAARRRRRG!. :cheers HELP!!!!
Alright I got GET RIGHT but I still need to know where the
extra txture files are located, because I cannot get them through the 11 installer it crashes halfway every time. :x
Catalina, NK I need divine intervention!.

< Fred Bob be burnin' a CD an' tyin' it tew a seagull headed fer Norfolk! >

Hep be on de way, matey! :cheers

<!--`QuoteBegin-CatalinaThePirate`+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(CatalinaThePirate)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->
And everyone, you should try "Get Right" if you are having trouble downloading.

http://www.getright.com/  

Works for me, with my pokey old dialup.[/quote]

Have you tried FlashGet? I prefer it to GetRight, just my opinion... try it if you haven't but of course if you have and like GetRight more, stick to it :cheers

<!--`QuoteBegin-CatalinaThePirate`+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(CatalinaThePirate)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->Fred Bob, are you really sending Reubz a CD, that is wonderful!  Thank you!   :cheers[/quote]

Arr! Leave it tew Cat tew keep ol' Fred Bob honest! :cheers No! 8)

:blah: Well someone should help the lad if he can't get the textures!

Reubz, if you are still having trouble, PM me with an address and I'll send you a CD.

:yes :cheers

All I need first is a direct path without the 11 installer to try, but no one has told me where the file is!.
Oh and Bob, I like me shrimps after me rum thanx

No worries Reubz. As soon as I get the correct files uploaded I'll PM you with a place to get them. It might be easier for you to get them from my server in the USA - I think Scheffnow's (actually, Verruct's) is in Germany.

Pipeline to you is via Guam... :blah:

hey ..... CatalinaThePirate
plz get me a link too ......
I didn't get the download done yet.... it broke
and first I thought it waz in the standart download.
:blah:

CatalinaThePirate

The Rums on me! :cheers You are most helpful.

Some people restore my faith in humanity. :yes:

:blah:

I just had the oppertunity to download and install this build today, unfortunately no time to play with it yet.. So far from what I have seen I am extremely impressed. BEST BUILD YET!!! Thanks to all involved in building this Mod :blah::

<!--`QuoteBegin-Reubz`+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Reubz)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->CatalinaThePirate

The Rums on me! :cheers You are most helpful.

Some people restore my faith in humanity. :cheers:  

:yes[/quote]

:cheeky: Gawrsh! :oops:

:cheeky Happy to be able to help, Reubz. :cheeky

JSJ, I'll PM you on this. :yes :cheers

Back