• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Populating the Blogs

carmenara

Pandora's Kitten
Storm Modder
This is to announce that I have shifted all 8 of my blog entries from the PA.net to the new one integrated to this forums as recommended by Keith.

Sorry, no fancy commentary here; I've been feeling faint for the past 2 weeks. Emotional distress does not help.

Thank you for the kind offer, but I'm not going to make this into an emo-ranting ground. I'll not give in to my emotions, even if my blood boils if I look at a certain someone.

This site has a purpose, and I'm inclined to maintain it as such.

Fair enough. As long as you know we do care about your well-being. ;)

Time with tell if the blogs will generate enough traffic to maintain a regular audience but for now what we have is adequate; just be sure to keep that featured article non-stagnant.

Feedback. I think the blog looks great - you need to update the main feature to that excellent NASA-style article posted today.

Second - is it possible to display comments in the main blog listing? Some of these posts are invariably going to attract some attention someday; right now its hard to pick out the comments unless we look to the right.

Well I was going to limit the featured blogs to pirate stuff only (was going to make you response to Thag's featured one the next featured blog) but ok I'll put that up and Ill have to get around to reading it also.

Cheers Thag :)

SWS, not sure what you mean with that about the comments. In the main blog page there is area that says how man comments, just not for each blog (we're talking about http://forum.piratesahoy.net//blogs/ arn't we)

Ah what I mean is a page like this :

http://forum.pirates...-thagarrs-blog/

Thag's piracy: the human cost thread has 4 comments; would be nice if we could preview them from that page itself!

For features; noted on your preference and I have to fish out some maritime stuff to reply properly, but the quality of today's post is simply very professional and informative.

Thanks mates! :cheers

I am actually liking this blogging stuff a lot more than I ever thought I would! Great feature Keith! :onya

SWS, ahh I see what you mean, sorry I have not idea how to do that. It's not one of the settings :(

What problem are you having SWS? Everything seems to be working fine for me.

/me hides behind a pillow!

skullpillow.jpg

For some reason my blog refuses to recognise the date "2010" and reverted to 2004. No wonder the thing never appeared!

And no it doesn't have a 2010 date in the dropdown box.

Hmmmmm... that would be a problem for sure.... I am sure there is probably a fix for it somewhere, Keith will sort it out eventually, one way or another. :wp

Back