• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Need Help Port royal prison

Ablivion

Landlubber
Hi all

I could do with some help, during the main quest line after meeting danielle in the inn then getting taken to prison the jailer lets me out and says i have to fight the guards which is impossible as there health is so high i cant kill them all i tried standing in the door way so i face one at a time with no success....

i have had a look around the forum for a walkthrough and found a link to it however when i click the link it just shows up either cannot display page or just a piratewiki search engine and nothing else.

hopefully some can help which will be much appreciated, meanwhile ill try see if i can get out xD

after trying many different ways i done it i guess it was down to luck that they eventually had low enough health for me to beat them. :)

That is one of the harder set piece battles. There is actually a certain amount of time that you must survive before being rescued by Silehard. My strategy is to stay back and grenade them from a distance and then just try to stay alive until Silehard arrives.

Oh, you want that jailer. Later in the game he becomes a Super Officer.

I didn't think of that lol, the way I done it was I died went to the store bought a musket went back to the prison and stood behind the desk and shot them all :)

When does he become your officer??

When you are negotiating with him to let you out you say you will make him an officer. Then when you talk to Silehard in the jail you must pay for him. Then you will meet him at the port and hire him there.

The musket didn't misfire on you? I quit using it because it misfires so much, but the musketoon is working for me now.

no its never backfired on me tho i dont tend to use it as much i prefer the pistol as it reloads quicker :p

ah i didnt see him on the dock so didnt get him..... would he still be there??

Back