• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Need Help Port Royal

BobbaFett

Sailor Apprentice
So, I got a decent PC and played buildmod14.
I'm playing hoist the colors and I'm in the part where jack arrives at Port Royal and a cut scene from the movie comes, I accidentally went inside the town and couldn't exit, but i fast traveled to the Interceptor went back to port, I can't speak to those soldiers from the movie, is there a way to restart back from the cutscene?

If you went into town, you have to talk to the beggar Henry there.
I'm pretty sure the dialog contains some heavy hints towards that.

Thank you, I got another problem tho.
When I land at Isla de Muerte, according to the guide I have to talk to Will on deserted beach and give orders to Mr.gibbs, whenever i talk to gibbs in the dialog all it comes is just "..." and i press to talk to will but nothing happens

I haven't played that in a good many years. Perhaps somebody else remembers what should be happening there?

never mind, i loaded a last save game and went again on the beach, it worked perfectly, thank you tho :3

Now I have to ask: Which modpack version are you using exactly? Beta 2.5?

You have to start a new game for sure. But it'll be well different from before, so should be worth it.
Just have a look through these articles to see what you can look forward to: http://www.moddb.com/mods/new-horizons/news

Where did you get Beta 2.1 Full? Anywhere that is available should also at least have Beta 2.5.
We'll be making a public release of Beta 3 soon -perhaps next week- and then it'll be available from the ModDB as well.
Still got some testing and finishing up to do though. Your comments on it will help a lot! :woot

Back