• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Possible Bug: Tavern Brawl

Mafeking Smalls

Powder Monkey
Playing 3.3, I just entered the tavern starting a new game. I refused to buy a cup of rum from a man and a brawl started. My crew killed everyone, then stood there at the ready with the battle music playing. A seated man wanted to play cards, obviously the roll of the dice of fate that had left the bodies on the floor appealed to his sense of destiny, and to mine.

I sat down to play with him, and was promptly set upon by my crew and slain. Very peculiar.

:walkplank

Ayup, that's a different way to die. Don't believe I ever heard of that one before. :nerbz

.log files? (compile, system and error) - just after the problem occurred.

Your crew turned on you? Wha???
What is you crew even doing IN the tavern? :confused:

Presumably they wanted "a bit of the old Tom Thumb" a much as their officers!

No log files I'm afraid as I woke up with a sore head in the inn's bedroom and continued. I think the seat I sat in must have been set as 'hostile' or something, as the crew didn't stop their bloodlust after everyone was slain. Perhaps there was supposed to be someone in the seat who was to have been attacked, and when I took that place they turned on me. They didn't make a fuss afterwards - no apologies or anything! A very bad-mannered crew.

Back