• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Bug PotC Jack Sparrow - Interceptor's Guns

Talisman

Smuggler
Storm Modder
The Interceptor appears to be trying to load Bow Chasers that it does not have ?

Or perhaps it should have but doesn't.
PotC JS Interceptor Guns.jpg
:shrug

There is no obvious reason for that ship to be loading bow chasers as it has neither any locators for them nor are there any listed in ships.init.c.

Indeed I double-checked that just now: No bow chasers and they're specifically disabled too:
Code:
   refShip.Cannons.Borts.cannonf.qty = 0;
   refShip.Cannons.Borts.cannonb.qty = 2;

Strange though. I know there are ships where in that case the arc for those guns is permanently grey.
But apparently not here. :facepalm

There is another similar ship in the USS Enterprise that does have bow chasers plus I suspect that there are pirate variants as well. Maybe there is some confusion caused by that.

Strange though. I know there are ships where in that case the arc for those guns is permanently grey.
But apparently not here. :facepalm

That is what I expected - that bit of the arc to be grey.

Thinking about it I am not sure I actually saw the red bit move - I just noticed it was there when I was not expecting it.

Hopefully it is just my game going weird ( relief at being able to Sail out of Tortuga without being shot to pieces :rofl )

:drunk

Back