• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

-= POTC MOD IDEAS =-

no i mean like with the build mod that i installed, when you enter your cabin while on ship, you could like go out that door that is impossible to open that is opposite your desk...and when entering that door, you see a hi res room that is the lower decks and stuff, like make it as though you were walkin through one of the towns, where you can go into rooms, and stuff, and talk to anyone walking around. the only difference is you are on your ship and wandering your ship not a city, and your crew (hi res characters, like the people in the town that you talk to) and you can talk to your common crew like that. like maybe you could somehow use the decks that you fight on when taking over a ship, like when you go below deck after beating the upper deck, like make it look like that. but with more detail, maybe show a bunch of barrels of rum, bags of chocolate, stuff like that. and also you could make a room on the ship thats like an armory, and you have to buy weapons for your common crew and put them in a box in the armory, so the more weapons you have in the armory, the more people come with you aboard an enemy ship. if this was confusing, PLEASE tell me which part you didnt get. cuz i did type pretty fast, so i dunno if this is confusing or not lol...........

oh yeah ALL HAIL PIRATESAHOY.NET!!! :mrgreen:

ah I got ya, you can change like a store location and put in a tavern room upstairs so when you teleport to room upstairs your in a store, but you need a location to teleport to, and ships only have deck level TGA files,there are no other locaters on the ship to teleport to :cheers

oh so even with the details that i said, it still cant be done? if not im cool with that, cuz at least i had the good idea, but it cant be done?

well, I think that it IS possible...because when you are boarding a ship..you'll start at the upperdeck...(2 ships hooked together) then I you kill all your oponents... an icon apear and you'll press F3 and you'll going automaticly to the lower deck and finally to the cabin.....now is the question...first you'll go the cabin and then to the lower decks and back...so If they can put the cabin into the ship....why can't the rest of the lower decks :cheers

afraid not but I love your idea it would give ya the feeling of more space on the ship, ya could change the cabin though to a storeroom as an option maybe put a toggle so you can go to cabin or storesroom and put a NPC in the storesroom :cheers:

yes indeed :cheers more space and like the fort...It has locators or quevepoint's where an aponents start's or stand's..this point's are also in the lower decks so IF they could place those decks into the ship....I think that it is also to put some sailors into the decks...it would be great indeed maybe that it isn't tryd yet...I want to know...who made the cabin mod ?

wow people keep bringin up me idea...really, can someone PLEASE at least try to do something LIKE it at least? i dunno, like i dont see how it cant be done...i think that its not impossible, only not probable, yet possible. it would take a lot of thinkin to do, but when it would be done, well worth the time

<!--`QuoteBegin-Jopieseethoek`+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Jopieseethoek)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->well, I think that it IS possible...because when you are boarding a ship..you'll start at the upperdeck...(2 ships hooked together) then I you kill all your oponents... an icon apear and you'll press F3 and you'll going automaticly to the lower deck and finally to the cabin.....now is the question...first you'll go the cabin and then to the lower decks and back...so If they can put the cabin into the ship....why can't the rest of the lower decks :yes[/quote]

hmmm except you would have to board your own ship to access those decks :cheers

ahh yes.. Alexus B made that cabin mod...maybe that he knows how to do the rest of the deck :cheers it's worth to try :p:

p.s have a round for everyone...(it's on my cost's :| )
:yes

yeah i think it is worth a try...like i said not probable not impossible...in other words theres a chance, slight, but still there. if it works, imagine how happy people would be.

<!--`QuoteBegin-CaptJackSparrow`+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(CaptJackSparrow)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->talkin about rum...i like ur avatar skull haha[/quote]
thanks mate Catalina took the white background box out so it would blend in,looks much better that way :cheers

hey i have a question, which is `off-topic` in here though...how do you guys get thos pics on ur signature? take skull for example, you have that ship, it says skull, and has the jolly roger, and has that "happy" lookin mate to the right...how do you get that stuff?

El Diablo made banners for diffrent members but I havn't seen him around latley,Black Pearl made his own, you might ask him if he would do one for you :cheers

Back