• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Mod Release PotC: New Horizons - Build 14 Beta 3.2 Released!

If you find bugs or have Feedback please let us know. In the Build Mod subforum you can find a bug tracker where you can submit the bugs to if you want.

I just wanted to say,

I FREEKING LOVE YOU GUYS FOR THIS!

i had the last build 14 build but i dident say anything back then.. but you know what i have spent hundreds of hours playing potc now because of build 14 , i loved the game when it came out and to have updates to the game today in 2014 is fantastic.

freeking tops mates :D!

Well anyways now that i am here i might stick around ,

i am sure it was said somewhere how to change the player ship model on the world map but i cant for the life of me remember how to do that i was wondering if anybody knew where i might be able to find the settings to change the model?

If you find bugs or have Feedback please let us know. In the Build Mod subforum you can find a bug tracker where you can submit the bugs to if you want.

is there a link to that ? would be epic , although i would be as much use as a cheese cracker life vest in a storm i would love to get involved Xd

On the Worldmap? The file used is RESOURCE\MODELS\WorldMap\ship.gm .
Easiest is to swap that one out with one of the nation-specific models in that same folder.

Hi everyone. Could anyone direct me to where I can find the playing character (ini) folder for editing primary character's XP, ability pts, hit pts etc

Hi everyone. Could anyone direct me to where I can find the playing character (ini) folder for editing primary character's XP, ability pts, hit pts etc
Easiest is to just use his:
Code:
================================
Cheats:
================================
 These only work if ENABLE_CHEATMODE is on
 at the bottom of PROGRAM\InternalSettings.h

Numpad 0 = Character:   God Mode
Numpad 1 = Scroll Characters LEFT
Numpad 2 = Select Main Character
Numpad 3 = Scroll Characters RIGHT
Numpad 4 = Character:   Level-Up
Numpad 5 = Character:   Fake Level Up
Numpad 6 = Player:     + 100000 Gold and + 10000 Wealth
Numpad 7 = Character:   Cycle through reputations (increase/decrease reputation)
Numpad 8 = Disable worldmap storms and ships chasing you
Numpad 9 = Trigger enemy attack (cheatmode not required)
TAB  = Shotgun Mode: If you have a shotgun equipped in Fight Mode

I have seen videos of AoP 2 that have the black pearl, flying dutchman, potc campaign stories ect. Is this a different mod? if so please tell me which one it is

There are no POTC stories in AOP2 and never have been. The best mod now is GOF2.

That notebook has a 1.65ghz cpu and intel graphics, so any game will run poorly, but especially POTC.

While there are AoP2 mods with the PotC ships included, they have no actual PotC story content.
Only PotC: New Horizons does.

And an Intel graphics card is a problem for basically any Storm Engine game, either PotC or AoP.
We do have a "fix" that allows PotC to run on them, but it isn't ideal.

So is not recommended that I get this on a dell xps 13 ultrabook, plus it does not have a CDROM to put the disk in so I would have to download it of the internet. Do you know any websites?

A gaming laptop needs a discrete video card from nVidia or AMD and a strong cpu, plus a disc drive.

Back