• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

POTC NO CD PATCH

to skull
Dread Pirate
do you have the build installed ?

yesterday i installed the build in a clean potc, and viola..... no cd needed

so right now i'm making a huge poll list, ( and what to fix list)
i'll put it up shortly....

thanks for the tips everbody xD::

I can play without the CD, it's just that if you do a clean install and have NO saved games, you can't start the tutorial without the CD. At least that has been my experience.

Im in NZ and mine would open the game but would ask for the CD when i got to the main menu. but if i took the CD out during gameplay then it would keep going. But since i got the build the CD has never left its case. xD: I guess a nocd patch or sumthing was included.

The build must have the `no-cd` patch in it. I keep saying that if you do a clean install of the game with NO BUILD and NO SAVED GAMES you cannot do the tutorial without the CD in the computer. ;)

Your most likley right catalina,I just cant think beyond the build,yes I have been accused of having tunnel vision lol ;)

<!--`QuoteBegin-skull`+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(skull)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->Let me knpw what happens,I am begginig to think I am goig crazy,since it seems Im the only one LOL :cheeky[/quote]

I took out my CD and indeed I can play without it being in my player!!
Won't hurt to try it...

Aye,I'd be find'n 'at out a wee bit late,cause me purchased a second copy o' POTC, ah well it only be cost'n me $25.00 o' Canadian gold fer it xD:

just got the org seadogs home today ...... (just for having it)
less than $2 us.........
that ok for me ....... then at last I can see what it is .....
:cheers:

Back