• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

POTC NO CD PATCH

Well I'm gonna need it for my PMT duties, I think, and also for sheer resources...

Nathan, how did you get the new gov. for Greenford into the game?

And will you check your private messages, please? :blah:

<!--`QuoteBegin-jack_sparrow_jr`+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(jack_sparrow_jr)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->just got the org seadogs home today ...... (just for having it)
less than $2 us.........
that ok for me ....... then at last I can see what it is .....
:blah::[/quote]

Aye, ye won't be dissapointed mate,with de addon installer ye can't go wrong :yes

PM Rec'd, replied.

"Nathan, how did you get the new gov. for Greenford into the game? "

Do you mean Redmond? Or someone else?
For Redmond, I just added line to teleport Brin in after you sink Silehard's MoW (ChangeCharacterAddress(....) ).

DUH, yes, I meant Redmond. :cheeky I am ALWAYS doing that! (green, red, heck, I'm NOT colorblind but my mind just doesn't wrap well around the differences, LOL!)

No what I meant was, how did you add his physical presence? Was he an existing model that was retextured? (wasn't Brin from Sea Dogs?) Or did you import the model too? And if you did, how did you do that?

I am not merely "just" curious, but EXTREMELY curious... In many more ways than one... Heh... 8)

Aye Nathan,'At was a neat trick putt'n Brin in from Seadogs,If ye can do 'at wid characters,can ye do it wid ships,an objects as well? :cheeky

Back