• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

PoTC: On Stranger Tides

Well whatever. I'm sure number 5 is gonna happen.
dunno.gif

Have a look at this! Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides demo tracks:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=TWAC3VQ3 (PM me for the password)
Eg. this is the complete film score, but not recorded with an orchestra.
Still... much better than nothing, eh? Wished I could download it, but not with this slow connection of mine.

Have a look at this! Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides demo tracks:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=TWAC3VQ3 (PM me for the password)
Eg. this is the complete film score, but not recorded with an orchestra.
Still... much better than nothing, eh? Wished I could download it, but not with this slow connection of mine.

I'm sure my computer can handle it just fine. Can you PM me the password, please?

I saw the movie and liked it very much. I would like to see a sequel, but I think even this fourth movie is a bit too much. The story ended pretty much on "At World's End" and they would exhaust the substance of the films if they would make a fifth movie, because "On Stranger Tides" had an end and didn't left continuation of the storyline avaiable.

Pirates wiki says the dvd's will come out in October and says that Jerry Bruckheimer has tweeted that a 5th movie will be in the works.

October, eh? Sounds good, then I can get it right as I get home.
Bring on the 5th film! Even if it's dodgy, it's still more pirates.

I think when it will say on the box when you buy it if it supports 3D. If I find out it will have 3D, I'll let you know.

You really are a true forum friend, Jonty. :onya

From what I have found, it has got 3D. But it is Blu-Ray 3D I think it only does. Costs £18 where I am, but I don't know how much where you are. Depends if you have the capability to play Blu-Ray 3D.

:nk

Well, I finally got a chance to see this film, since we received the Blu-Ray disk today, ahead of the release date! Preordering has its advantages. :dance

I have to say, I honestly don't know what all the fuss was about regarding negative press. I actually really enjoyed the film!
I agree with what others are saying, in that it was more like the first film. The comedy was brilliant, the action was plentiful (well, except the lack of sea battles!), and the story flowed well.
To enjoy the film, I think it helps to forget about any inaccuracies on Disney's part. If you dwell on incorrect flags, the bizarre use of voodoo, or the QAR's far-fetched design, that's what ruins it.

Personally, I'd say a fifth film wouldn't be a bad thing, since there's certainly room for expansion on the story. And what of the Pearl, of course... :shrug

Well, I finally got a chance to see this film, since we received the Blu-Ray disk today, ahead of the release date! Preordering has its advantages. :dance

I have to say, I honestly don't know what all the fuss was about regarding negative press. I actually really enjoyed the film!
I agree with what others are saying, in that it was more like the first film. The comedy was brilliant, the action was plentiful (well, except the lack of sea battles!), and the story flowed well.
To enjoy the film, I think it helps to forget about any inaccuracies on Disney's part. If you dwell on incorrect flags, the bizarre use of voodoo, or the QAR's far-fetched design, that's what ruins it.

Personally, I'd say a fifth film wouldn't be a bad thing, since there's certainly room for expansion on the story. And what of the Pearl, of course... :shrug
I'm happy to have found a person with the same opinion as me. I enjoyed the film very much too, despite of the complains. And I know this is a dangerous thing to say, but this is my favourite PotC movie, except the "At World's End", which I think was a masterpiece. About a 5'th movie... yes, that would be nice, but I think that the substance of the series is exhausted.

Back