• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Guide Prison Break

Ben Coats

Freebooter
Prison Break on St. Martin

i was in St. Christopher when a British officer came up to me and asked me to get him to St. Martin beach within 3 days.
1. arrive at the beach he cant pay you the other half promised, but asks you to wait 3 days, you have a choice stay or leave. (leave i guess ends the quest)
if you stay......
2. go to the St. Martin town and talk to the bartender and stay the night, the next morning a dutch officer asks you to go to the gov.
3. the gov tells you what is going on and gives you a choice, help or not.
4. if you dont help the dutch, go to the cave and talk to the Brit officer who tells you to go to the town church and find an informant
5. go to the church and talk to him and pay him in doubloons
6. go to the tavern and spend the night, then go back to the church and talk to the informant, then go to the cave and talk to the brit officer and sail to the beach you started at, wait till 23:00 (11pm) then go back to the cave. (stuck there right now)

I don´t know what to do in your case. But what i do know is that if you play it that way, you get hostile with the dutch in the end. If you would help the dutch in every way, you get hostile with england in the end.
I found out a way to get rewarded and don´t get hostile with one or the other side. Help the dutch by telling them where to find the english in a cave in the jungle but reject to fight with them against the english. Then you will be rewarded the day after and stay well with both sides because the english will never know that you betrayed them ;)

Prison Break on St. Martin

i was in St. Christopher when a British officer came up to me and asked me to get him to St. Martin beach within 3 days.
1. arrive at the beach he cant pay you the other half promised, but asks you to wait 3 days, you have a choice stay or leave. (leave i guess ends the quest)
if you stay......
2. go to the St. Martin town and talk to the bartender and stay the night, the next morning a dutch officer asks you to go to the gov.
3. the gov tells you what is going on and gives you a choice, help or not.
4. if you dont help the dutch, go to the cave and talk to the Brit officer who tells you to go to the town church and find an informant
5. go to the church and talk to him and pay him in doubloons
6. go to the tavern and spend the night, then go back to the church and talk to the informant, then go to the cave and talk to the brit officer and sail to the beach you started at, wait till 23:00 (11pm) then go to the city gates in the jungle.
In the city avoid the guards then wait outside the prison, avoid guards on the way out, make it to the beach and fight, after cast off you encounter a Dutch sloop, you have to board or sink it depending on which, after that sail to Antigua, you now have a bounty on your head by the Dutch.

Last edited:
i did both:
stay---you help the brits, and get a good reward and weapon after and a dutch bounty
stay---you help the dutch it ends, get 10,000$
leave the beach it ends.

Back