• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Problem after Quest Jump to Lt. Bush

Paddy

Landlubber
I've really enjoyed this storyline and haven't had any problems so far but now when it jumps over to playing as Hammond works fine then Lt. Bush after talking to Hammond on the ship, nothing happens and i'm stuck standing on the ship altough i can change to go onto the ordinary ship deck and sail the ship. Any help? :)

:gday

It has been some time since I played this storyline, and don't recall the exact circumstances. Hornblower normally works quite well. The default option when the story hangs is to go back to an earlier save and replay that section. That usually gets it going again.

Have you read the Hornblower Walkthrough below? If I remember correctly, there are some traps in that area.

Err, methinks those traps kick you out of the storyline so you can not continue. :facepalm

Hi Paddy, :doff

Is your problem at the part where Hammond runs to the beach to tell them that Hornblower has ordered them to sail away without him?
Or is it another part of the story?

Let me know and I will check it out.

Regards
Short Jack

Back