• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Need Help Problem with character enhancements

Which modpack version are you using? And which storyline?

Do I understand correctly that you are NOT levelling up?

And you don't have a gun AT ALL? :shock

I had a problem at first where I could not use the pistol. It was equiped and had shot and powder. All settings in internalsettings.h and defaultcontrols.c are correct. I fixed this by going into "options" and resetting the controls to default. Now it works.

Indeed, get the stuff from my signature!

I had a problem at first where I could not use the pistol. It was equiped and had shot and powder. All settings in internalsettings.h and defaultcontrols.c are correct. I fixed this by going into "options" and resetting the controls to default. Now it works.
That should have been done already when you removed the "options" file after installing Beta 3 WIP 9. :shock

You want them as your ENEMIES? If in random encounters, set them to CanEncounter = true in PROGRAM\Ships\ships_init.c and make sure their period and nation chance values are greater than 0.0 .

As periods are modified to appear multiple times?
If you do what I suggest above, indeed you can encounter several of them.
If you want just one, it has to be set up as a quest ship. That is definitely not as easy.

Might I make a demonstration of the appropriate values ​​for the nation and the periods of the Flying Dutchman, the Empress and the Queen Anne's Revenge

Actually, just skip on that. They don't have those lines yet at all, which just makes them pretty common once you set CanEncounter = true .

Endeavour would only be in English encounters due to her refShip.Nation line. Flying Dutchman is available for pirates only.
Did you start a new game? Or at least press F11 to reinitialize?

Back