• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Problem with Loading

superkid

Sailor
Hi again!

Sorry for opening one more topic, but I have a huge problem this time!

At a time when I pressed F1 (when I was at a store and went to save my game), as soon as the menu was launched the game crashed and when I got back to load my last saved game, I couldn't! The icon just said Bad Save!

Note that I use only one save slot (if I spelled it wrong, I mean I always overwright the last save).

Is there a solution for it? I did so many things with this game that I don't want to lose them!

Thanks in advance!

Even in the booklet manual it says: save often and in different slots. A bad save is not salvagable. Bummer for you, dude, bummer. The mod has a lot of the bugs/kinks worked out but the game still crashes for me on fast save (F6) and on load ups when there are a lot of pixels ( i got an old machine) sometimes still.

/EDIT
I overlooked that you are the dude with the low HD space. You should save every time you touch port in a new slot to say the least (not with F6). Just get a sencondary HD and put all your stuff on it. Keep your WIN only on the master drive. Upgrading your vid and/or sound card would make this near crash free. The upgrades may cost you up to 100 bucks but you will be able to run other games like Oblivion in full detail as well. Food for thought.

Back