• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Professional Programmer

SMoneyMonkey

HoO Team Member
Programmer
Provisional
Hey everybody,

My name is Matthew and I've been doing game programming for the past few years. I've done a fair amount of Unity specific work but have also worked in UDK and a couple proprietary engines ( in one case as an Engine programmer. ) I'm fluent is C/C++, C# and have done some shader work in cg and glsl ( the cg was done in Unity, actually.)

I've been looking for a side project for some time, something where I'll be able to be part of a development community more than just on my own or with a couple other guys and this seems to be a good fit ( especially considering Sea Dogs remains my favourite game of all time. )

I tend to do best when working on systems further away from gameplay ( I'm not bad at gameplay, it's just not my forte ). This can range from graphics programming to tools programming. I'm definitely more than happy to pitch into the gameplay side, but if there's anything technical that's needed I'd prefer that.

Cheers

Ahoy @SMoneyMonkey, welcome aboard mate

I am not sure where we stand on programmers at the moment, @Captain Murphy would be able to advise you better than I. Though I am sure we can find something for you to work on! :onya

Welcome! I will send you a PM with my Skype info and we will see where we can get you started.

Back