• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Puerto La Cruz fort. (Mission Impossible)

Dieter.Boelen

Landlubber
Using build 14, beta1 full, patch 5.

I played the Bartolomeu o Portuguese storyline and The Hunter quest.
In the part Mission Impossible there were no problems with the Governor of Puerto La Cruz.

After the second movie i got transferd to Puerto La Cruz fort, but i can only see a black screen with the date and time.
This also happens when i go to the fort on foot.
Maby it has something to do with the location of the fort?
If anyone knows a solution for this problem or the position of the light switch, Thanks.

Can you please enable error logging as per this thread? http://forum.piratesahoy.net/index.php/topic/14915-build-mod-and-forum-faq/
Then post the contents of system.log after the error occurred; that might tell us if something is indeed wrong with the location models.

Can you please enable error logging as per this thread? http://forum.piratesahoy.net/index.php/topic/14915-build-mod-and-forum-faq/
Then post the contents of system.log after the error occurred; that might tell us if something is indeed wrong with the location models.

Aye, aye, Sir!
I found system.log, but no.error.log.

system.log

Scanning current directory
Loading modules...
Loaded 0
Reset...
Initializing CORE...
User Rised Exception
C:\PROJECTS\DRIVE_V2\ENGINE\SOURCES\Core.cpp line 364
no 'engine.ini' file

Recommended to not do that; also make sure you run all batch files as per the installation instructions.

Hi, I have the same problem, but I can't solve it by reinstalling the game because I don't have the CDs anymore :shrug Is there any other possibility? I'm no modder, so I don't know how to edit the files and so on! Thanks in advance!

You could try re-installing the build 14 beta 1 full and then patch 6 again. If that works, make a copy of that game for a backup.

You could try re-installing the build 14 beta 1 full and then patch 6 again. If that works, make a copy of that game for a backup.

OK! I'll try that! But I'm sorry for asking such a stupid question: How can I backup my Saves because my SAVE folder is empty!

Copy the original SAVE folders with your saves to somewhere safe. Then reinstall the game - then copy your saves into the new (empty) Save folders.

Back