• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Puerto rico gov. quest

Shieldmaiden

Gunner Officer
Okay so,
When you step inside the Puerto rico goverment bulding, there is a man standing on the side of the governer, when i talk to him he says something like "Captain, you're reputation stincks, i have no need dealing with you!"
So how can i fix that i can get his quest?

Thanks lads ;)

:gday

That is a common problem with pirates. They somehow get a bad reputation. :p3

To repair your reputation you can rescue sailors from a sinking ship, give money to beggars, complete trade missions and quests, and avoid shooting friendly ships. There are several quick and easy little side quests at Martinique, for instance.

If you have the cheats active - then Press 7 on the number pad to alter your reputation ( cycles you through all the reputation levels)

:doff

That is a common problem with pirates. They somehow get a bad reputation. :p3
To repair your reputation you can rescue sailors from a sinking ship, give money to beggars, complete trade missions and quests, and avoid shooting friendly ships. There are several quick and easy little side quests at Martinique, for instance.

You could also stop being a pirate... Maybe make your fortune in the lucrative copra or fish trades...

Back