• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

quest book error after isla muerte

abmag

Landlubber
After Barbossa lass me the quest book is break and i can't continue the quest
I can go out with smuggler but it is unplayable
Is the quest not finish? is-it normal ?
Thank's for your reply

There is a missing quest book file in Build 14 Beta 1 +fix. - It should be included in Patch 1 when that is released

The file name is Stolen. :mm

You can copy and rename another quest-book file just to keep the quest book working ( you will need a file with 10 entries ). This will of course mean you have the wrong quest -book entries under this header but it will stop the headers going all out of sequence with their content. :yes

The quest itself continues ok without the file but the questbook ends up a mess. :facepalm

I have attached the made-up file I used if that helps - it should be put in: - Resource \ ini \ Texts \ English \ Storyline \ LegendJackSparrow \ Questbook

There is a missing quest book file in Build 14 Beta 1 +fix. - It should be included in Patch 1 when that is released

The file name is Stolen. :mm

You can copy and rename another quest-book file just to keep the quest book working ( you will need a file with 10 entries ). This will of course mean you have the wrong quest -book entries under this header but it will stop the headers going all out of sequence with their content. :yes

The quest itself continues ok without the file but the questbook ends up a mess. :facepalm

I have attached the made-up file I used if that helps - it should be put in: - Resource \ ini \ Texts \ English \ Storyline \ LegendJackSparrow \ Questbook

Thank's a lot i try it immediately :keith

Back