• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Quest help!,,

bandit500

Landlubber
well, hello everyone im new ! :D but not new to pirates games :p, anyways i started to play today Age of Pirates Caribbean Tales and got a littel problem in my quest...

http://img189.imageshack.us/i/sanjaun.jpg/ (who ever cant see the pic)

here a pic of the quest. as u can see i need bring clothes from san juan to bridgetown am i correct?.

i cant find any tress of this quest in san juan... the Store allways closed to me cant enter. inside the teveran i dont see anyone with ? mark above his head,,, talked to everyone but nothing,,, im stuck in here for 2 hours now,,, any one knows what i need to do?..

SRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH XD

The Bridgetown Governor Buck wants you to go to San Juan and collect some Clothes and bring them back to Bridgetown :yes

You should go to the Store in San Juan - the Storekeeper will have a yellow ? above his head - he should give you the clothes & you take them back to Bridgetown.

Why is the Store closed :?

Is it night-time ?

Are your relations with the Spanish friendly or Hostile?

If you are stuck and cannot get into the store - then either go back to a save before you took the quest - or keep playing ignoring the quest & you should get an entry in the questbook after 160 days saying you failed the quest and quest closed ( might damage your relations with Governor Buck - I don't know try it and see ). :mm

Hope this helps

:cheers

The Bridgetown Governor Buck wants you to go to San Juan and collect some Clothes and bring them back to Bridgetown :yes

You should go to the Store in San Juan - the Storekeeper will have a yellow ? above his head - he should give you the clothes & you take them back to Bridgetown.

Why is the Store closed :?

Is it night-time ?

Are your relations with the Spanish friendly or Hostile?

If you are stuck and cannot get into the store - then either go back to a save before you took the quest - or keep playing ignoring the quest & you should get an entry in the questbook after 160 days saying you failed the quest and quest closed ( might damage your relations with Governor Buck - I don't know try it and see ). :mm

Hope this helps

:cheers

its was day time lol but i was hostile( why didnt i think aobut that....).... anyways i stoped working for the english gov and went work for the dutch's lolz anyways thanks for the replay.

Back