• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Quest in new 11.0 modd

SWAMPBOOTS

Landlubber
Sorry Mates been gone for a little while. I was just wandering a tad will there be new new quest in the new 11.0 modd? More famous pirates in the game to chase or join? Any new ships? May be a way to set up a pirate colony on one of the uninhabited islands? etc...

Thanks SB :cheers

argh, mate im sure he be 'round here somewheres, but wwit de new build, it be hard to do all dees talkiin with us scalawags and make de mod at de same time!

hey by the way mate, this is how i wanna do it...you think up a quest storyline, and email it to me CaptJackSparrow72@hotmail.com, and ill tell ye what i thinks and ill add on to it and see what ye thinks of me fix up savvy?

LOL Ive been starting that before you said that mate. Im like...not even done, its a long quest, almost as long as the main Quest, but u got the Idea, Treasure Hunting, Running after Dannielle and Pirates, and Freedom, opps! I forgot the Raiding and Pillagin innocent people. Savvy?

<!--`QuoteBegin-SWAMPBOOTS`+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SWAMPBOOTS)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->Sorry Mates been gone for a little while.[/quote]WB, Swampboots, nice ta see ye sailin inta port agin! xD:

<!--`QuoteBegin-SWAMPBOOTS`+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SWAMPBOOTS)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->I was just wandering a tad will there be new new quest in the new 11.0 modd?  More famous pirates in the game to chase or join? Any new ships?  May be a way to set up a pirate colony on one of the uninhabited islands?  etc...[/quote]There will be plenty of things to occupy you with the new build (coming SOON!) - I cannot really say what yet (sorry!) because the PMT wants to keep it a surprise... xD:

The new islands expansion package is what I am MOST looking forward to - that will be out sometime later than the new build and promises a whole new archipelago to explore...

Anyone thinking about writing up any quests, go right ahead - your contribution to the gameplay will be MOST welcome!

My Fred Bob quest is still in the WIP stage - I'll have some more time to work on it later after the build is released (I think! I HOPE!!!). OUR Fred Bob is working on translating the dialog to FBspeak! xD: Should be delicious fun! xD:

<!--`QuoteBegin-Grumblepunk`+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Grumblepunk)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->We really need to make a shrimp boat for that mod, Catalina. :cheers[/quote]

LOL, that would be a riot, GP... maybe something permanently floating around outside of the PA! island, HA!!!

<!--`QuoteBegin-SWAMPBOOTS`+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SWAMPBOOTS)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin--> THANKS FOR THE INFO CAT [/quote]

xD: xD: Info??? Ummm, no, you didn't hear any info from ME!!! xD: xD:

Yes, and this is no secret - in the expansion package there will be islands for PA! and for other PotC modders websites around the web - Ellaybe, Isle du Millieu, &tc... Not sure how it's all going to work, but some of us will actually have NPC's on the island, merchant, tavernkeeper, shipwright, &tc... Hee hee... Fun stuff.

hey do you also make whole interiors for the island? (what i mean by that is, on the islands, do they all look the same, or do you guys actually make the cities too?)

Yes, all new. I am really looking forward to seeing how all this turns out - have seen bits and pieces - some incredible work going on there!!! :yes :d:

Ad be nice if de PMT would be giv'n some screenie shots of dem new islands,after all, de game developers be given players screenies when new game be com'n out. :yes :shock: :d:

Luv dem new Smilies,at be look'n like sum of Cat's werk fer sure

Just wanted to say that this new modd sounds awesome! Thanks for all yalls hard work mates. You maties have turned a dull disney game into something worth playing! :yes

WE WANT THE MOD :yes ,WE WANT THE MOD :d: ,WE WANT THE MOD :shock: WE WANT THE MOD :cheers but my musket mod crashed :d:: :cheeky: :p:: :no: :?: :?: someone want to help me :?

<!--`QuoteBegin-skull`+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(skull)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->Luv dem new Smilies,at be look'n like sum of Cat's werk fer sure[/quote]Nooo, I'm not responsible for the new ones, tho I think I'll work on a couple today to take a break from the PMT stuff I'm doing...

The reason you haven't seen much of the new islands project is because it's still a WIP (work in progress)... It's not finalized, still in flux, subject to change... But I have seen it... THIRTY islands!!! Very cool stuff... Our little PotC world of eight islands is going to e*x*p*a*n*d*!!! :yes

Back