• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Quest Writer and Artist looking to help in any way possible!

Brendon Camons

HoO Team Member
2D Artist
Quest Writer
Provisional
My name is Brendon Camons, I LOVE what you guys are doing and am looking to support you in any way possible. I am an avid sketch artist and could draw character ideas for the appropriate time period. I love doing stuff like that. I'd also enjoy writing character backgrounds, possible quests, or anything else that would require creativeness or even a poets hand. Thanks SO much! Let me know where I could contribute.

Ahoy Brendon, welcome aboard mate! It's good to hear your enthusiasm for our project! We will certainly need more writers and character artists, we have a whole game world to populate! I believe Luke McReady is the man to talk to about writing, he will probably be along shortly.

Welcome to the forum, mate!

I have added you to our "Quest Writing Recruitment PM". @Luke McReady should probably be around soon as well. :yes

Welcome mate! Of course we need artists and writers. Theres ALOT of content that needs to be created for the game world.

Your skills as an artist particularly intrigues me. If you could shoot me a private message I'm sure I can find you an immediate assignment there.

Back