• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Need Help question about gameplay

allonzo

Landlubber
Hello i have few questions about the gameplay

1) i have the title "Capitaine de Corvette" and iam a privateer. But i want to be a Navy soldier. How i can do this ? when i talk in redidence in point-a-pitre . i have only the option for become a privater

2) For the abilites "Professional Fencer" i need to do "Finish highest sword training with your crew on deck"
i dont understand what i need to do ?

Thanks a lot for this great mod!

Hi,

1) - Check the Naval Officer section on this page :- New Horizons Free Play | PiratesAhoy!

And here:-http://www.piratesahoy.net/wiki/new-horizons-playing-styles/

I think you can not change to a Naval Officer once you have started a game - you must choose that career at the start.

2) - you need to talk to a member of your crew on your ship deck and do Sword Practice with them - keep doing this until it is no longer offered in the dialog with the crew member.

you can check the Ability requirements here:- New Horizons Abilities | PiratesAhoy!

If I recall, you can join the navy in mid game only using console.
Try function call JoinNavy(FRANCE); .
You'll lose your current rank then and start over.

Alternatively, pchar.professionalnavy = true; should maintain your rank, but you'll be missing out on the promotion rewards that you skipped.

Back