• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Question only game

I have always liked racing. Other than hockey, that is the only other sport I really like and follow. What sports do you like?

I went to one once, it was a lot of fun to watch. The game moves very fast. The Islanders against the Blackhawks. Did you watch the Olympic hockey game a few years ago where we almost beat Canada?

Yes. I generally catch most hockey games as that is my number one sport. Do you have a pro team close to you or is there one you follow?

I have three actually. The New York Islanders, which play here on Long Island. The New York Rangers, who play in NYC and the New Jersey Devils who play in Jersey of course but is in the tri-state area. Which hockey team do you go see?

I have attended the games of the Washington Capital, Carolina Hurricanes, Chicago Blackhawk, Columbus Blue Jackets and my favorite team the Nashville Predators. Living here requires travel to any games we want to see, just like in racing.

Back