• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Need Help Questions about this game

geramul

Landlubber
I've played CoAS A LOT! AoP is honestly the best age of sail game I've ever played, no competition. Despite its obvious problems etc etc... but I digress, let me ask my questions.

1. Although very similar (as to be expected), there are a few things I have some questions on for the first AoP. As soon as I left my home port I saw a ship with green sails. I engaged it and talked to the captain, but nothing interesting happened. Is there a reason that ship had green sails? I didn't have any mission involving finding a ship or of the sort.

2. Is there a way to loot the bodies?

3. Is there any time acceleration feature like CoAS has? Pressing literally every button on the keyboard should have provided me with the answer, but you never know.

4. Do the rumors the bar keeps give you regarding some person going over to a nationality mean anything, or are they just there to confuse you? Take this as example, a bar keep told me that some corsair went over to the dutch. He gave me the name and everything, so I'm just wondering if this is something that would be worth looking into.

Back