• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Questions

Yeah ;-) Download...it worked also now -somehow had to be away from the coast...
Where to buy pistol bullets and powder?
And how can I see how much XP my crew has?

Last edited:
Go to the world map and bump into the island. Note where Port au Prince is in relation to your ship. Drop into direct sail and head in that direction and after a while the island will start to appear.

Am I missing some posts here? This looks like.... half a conversation? :confused:

Yeah I reedited my post ;-)
Where to buy pistol bullets and powder?
And how can I see how much XP my crew has?
Stilllike to know the answers to these questions ;-)

All items are sold by merchants and street vendors. Also you can get ammo from your own ship's ammo locker in the cargo hold.

Officer XP can be seen in F2>Character. Use the Left/Right arrows. Regular crew doesn't use XP.
For shore crewmembers, you can see their skills by talking to them.

Cool,

how can I chnage to first person view to use my spyglasses and shoot manually...where do my spyglasses show the informations of the ships?
What are maps good for?

Last edited:
Thanks - so what good do maps?
Where do my spyglasses show the informations of the ships?
How do I enforce an engagement?
How do relations work - I get a +1 in my log but cannot see the relations improved in my relations overview...

Last edited:
1. Maps show you where places are. Also on Realistic Game Mode, they unlock Sail-To without you having to manually discover the landing sites.

2. On the screen when you use them. :confused:

3. Find enemies and fight them. Make sure you are faster than them so they can't get away.

4. You're referring to Reputation here, I think? That is shown in F2>Character below your name.

Back