• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Solved quick repair skill

superkid

Sailor
Is there any requirement for his skill to work?

Does it work on open world or on map mode?

I don't know if I'm missing something cause every other officer skill is showing up correctly when I press enter in sea battle mode.

In the skill description it says its only availabla after appointing a carpenter who has the skill. Well, I have a carpenter, who HAS the skill. So, why isn't it showning up?

I'm on vanilla CoAS 1.3

yeah, I hope that too. I mean, it's not gamebreaking but it's nice to have when dodging the enemy's fire to repair your ship simultaneously

yeah, I hope that too. I mean, it's not gamebreaking but it's nice to have when dodging the enemy's fire to repair your ship simultaneously
I play POTC new horizon so I can't help maybe a member who play the same game knows the problem!!! And it's true it's useful when fighting enemies it could save your life there !!!

I found the answer to my problem, it's not a bug!

The skill can only be activated if you have less than 65% of either hull or sail hp.
When I first read it I thought it meant it raises the hp up to 65% which is totally not the case.

Back