• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Raising Flag

BigPuba

Landlubber
Hello fellow buccaneers,

I know that raising flags is important skill that you need to unlock before you can use it, but from the start you have French and Pirate flag.

How do you change flags, I see no command for it.

Please help.

BTW love the game, tried it first at hard difficulty but I miss all the time in sea battle and raising money is next to impossible I don't date think what is it like on the impossible level

Thanks.

go F2, to your character--click on "Nations" in the top middle--then to the right bottom it will say change flag...you should see your French flag there and you can switch it to pirate or the other national flags if you've unlocked them.
engine 2016-02-26 13-41-02-08.jpg

I got one question, when I start game I am unable to choose any other starting character/country except France?
Is there an option and how to choose England or Pirate

nope no other characters but that guy Charles....sry, I wish it was like GoF where you could choose from several different characters.

Sorry to bother you but I have another question. How to give some of equipment to my officers like weapon or amulet

if you played CoAS, when you have officers you can stand in front of them close up and hit enter, in the top left corner is the action screen, you should see arrows pointing in both directions, that your transfer items to officer key.

OK where do I stand in front of them, they have their positions and in cabin and hold except prisoners I do not see them, they are just icons to me

Back