• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Ravens Cry Delayed 13th time.

Red Back Dude

HoO Team Member
Promotion
Public Relations
Hearts of Oak Donator
New Release date is the 30th of January....

My face this morning when i saw this scared the dust off my monitor.

What a sad sad joke topware is:facepalm i mean i love the two worlds games as bad as people say they are but at least they released on time.

Devs post on steam,

"We need a few (this time really only 4) days more to implement some features wanted by the community."

with my eagle eye i have noticed that the DRM listing has allso been updated,

"Incorporates 3rd-party DRM: Reality Pump DLM V2
none machine activation limit"

No information as to what that is but considering TopWares history with Reality pump DRM i am defiantly concerned.

I am curious to know what community related "features" they can possibly add to the game in a few days time, when the rest of the game development has taken years. I am so tempted to make a few comments on that question and answer thread, especially about the free sailing and modding the game. I think though, I will wait till the game is actually released before I make any further comments.

I am curious to know what community related "features" they can possibly add to the game in a few days time, when the rest of the game development has taken years. I am so tempted to make a few comments on that question and answer thread, especially about the free sailing and modding the game. I think though, I will wait till the game is actually released before I make any further comments.

Those questions have been asked and answered; No free sailing. Modding tools will be released but no documentation or support for them.

Figured that i might as well be the PiratesAhoy! test hamster so i have the game pre ordered if it ever comes out ill put out word whether its decent.

The devs have recently taken more to the forum which is good in a way i guess... but they're kinda starting to have a wee bit of a melt down.

http://steamcommunity.com/app/281130/discussions/0/620703493334058649/#p2

oh god.jpg oh god 2.jpg oh god 3.jpg oh god 4.jpg

not pretty :nerbz

I had been reading the other thread, and really wanted to comment after he said no one wanted free sailing and the no support for modding, typical corporate thinking. CCC added direct sail to POTC because literally everyone wanted it, even the devs said there was no way we could do that. I will give Akella credit though, they did support us a great deal with our mods, very few western companies are willing to do that.

I hadn't read the preview copies thread, that is absolutely hilarious! :rofl

This guy has been in the PC gaming industry for 35 years and he is letting a poster on Steam get to him that bad? What, has he only been on the Internet 3 months?? ...lol.

I hope he doesn't read some of my forum posts, he will want to sue me for defamation too! :cheeky

I played both Two Worlds 1 and 2. The second one was a slight improvement over the first one, but what killed the game for me was the awful combat. Made worse by the fact that the game world is filled with endless hordes of enemies everywhere. Not to mention the fact that the largest island in the game is pretty much empty and devoid of any actual content.

My expectations for this game are pretty low, I'll probably get it during a sale like I did with the Two Worlds games.

Back