• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Reſearch, writing (incl. ortography), &c.

Radetzky

Confirmed landlubber
Creative Support
Quest Writer
QC Advisor
52god0.jpg

rgxegg.jpg

28i3i20.jpg

Welcome to the forums, Radetzky, good to see that my thread over at TW drew some attention :)

And a big thunps up for this application! You raised a very interesting point with dialogues in a 'Schewjk-esque' style.

By the way, I´m just one of the many ship modellers here, I just used the Panthère because I could make screenshots of the model myself :p

As in the Mount and Blade TW forum? I knew the name Radetzky sounded familiar...

Thank you for your hearty welcome! Aye, your post most certainly drew my attention, the gems are usually buried deep under what’s nowadays called “mainstream gaming“. And yes, I have been frequent visitor of Mount and Blade forums, sometime of Forgotten Hope 2 ones as well. After all the escapades in past I thought it would be a good time to find a place where innovative ideas are not a nuisance of a lunatic nobody who was failed to be acknowledged, but the power behind the project. Alas, such approach is rare in this period of hardship, but more so, this should help the project thrive (as opposed to for example the already mentioned Kingdom come, my last hope failed when people will even have to buy their way into their forum). I will, as promised and if it will be okay with you, start being active as soon as possible.

Back