• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Solved real time at sea

kaizerkat

Freebooter
decided to get back into this great mod and i know it's been a couple of years but i thought to change time on sea, you just changed the number setting from 5 to 1 in internalsettings under the time scalar section. i've tryed different things but nothing works. when i change to 1, each second = 1 minute....

decided to get back into this great mod and i know it's been a couple of years but i thought to change time on sea, you just changed the number setting from 5 to 1 in internalsettings under the time scalar section. i've tryed different things but nothing works. when i change to 1, each second = 1 minute....
That is because those particular settings in InternalSettings.h don't actually do anything at all.
The real settings are in PROGRAM\NK.c; this is because of the "Open Sea Mod" which makes the distances in DirectSail closer to what they realistically should be.
Depending on what you want to accomplish, you could just set OPEN_SEA_MOD to 1 at the top of InternalSettings.h .

Back