• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

REAL TIME BATTLE

hi guys, somehow i am getting tired of the real time battle, it takes the fight too long to finish and somehow its frustrating.

how can i lose 300 crews in just one boarding fight? O____O and why are the enemies crew are super pirates? i mean they are hard as a rock, my fighters could not stand against them.they die just in seconds,

and realistic cannon damage isnt fun anymore, hahaha i why cant i see any damage to enemy ships even if i have 46+cannons in my MOW >.< so i end up in boarding.

seriously i needed some help now, how can i get the non-realistic fight and much faster gameplay in CoAS?ships in CoAS really moves slowly, i like the game speed in AoS even the sea battle

what files should i tweak to change the realistic system in ships,damage, and maybe gamespeed?

also i have seen this vanilla patch? what really it is about?

did you remeber to buy enough wepons?

Just looked up a book wich I got when I was a very young lad. It says that salvos could not be fired in under 5 minutes since, and thats whats not shown in the clip, you had to clear the cannon too. Especially the larger ones had to be brought back into position by tackles.. Well this book might not be the bible of seamanship and I guess for gameplay it's allright just as it is (allthough I play POTC-Build but I figured the values are pretty similar).

Back