• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Reconnoitre captured Speightstown city - problem with bug

Ferdish

Powder Monkey
I'm playing Tales of the Sea Hawk storyline in Build 14 beta 3. My task is to sneak into Speightstown and gather some info (very first quest from governor in Jamaica). Similar as in stock game, I docked my ship in Bridgetown and went through the jungle to Speightstown, killed the guards at the gates and went to tavern. When I speak to the tavern keeper, he just keep telling me "don't bother me, I'm on duty" soldier-phrase. The problem is, EVERYBODY in tavernis answering me with ths phrase (drunkards, customers, barmaid) when I speak to them! I read threads with similar problem in this section, but not that severe. Anyone help pls?

Probably not. I'll download and install new update ASAP. Does it require starting a new game???
Depends on how old your version is; 4 Sep or newer doesn't require a new game. DOES come recommended though.

2585d1378132152-tegboi-s-grom-fffuuu.jpg

Back