• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Reinit problem

Azthek

Landlubber
Hi guys, I’m quite new to the game and I am using the GOF 1.1.
Recently I tried to modify some of the .c files, but the changes didn’t appear ingame. I’ve read on the forums, that you need to reinit the files (some blank button in options), but I don’t have the button there. Could someone help me with this?

Also I have a problem with John Workman. I completed the COAS quest some time ago, was running (sailing ;) ) around in The dog of war and everything was fine. But recently he disappeared. I still can assign him as companion with ship, or as any officer, but if I assign him as fighter, he won’t show near me nor is he in the wardroom (he’s like invisible). I would like to get him back, most of the valuable items from coas were carried by him.

And last thing :rolleyes: , is there a way to nullify the storm damage? I would like to sail in the storms, not avoid them. I looked into ship and weather files, but I didn’ find anything.
Thx.

The reinit button went away in GOF. I hope we can bring it back. According to me mates on the mod team, F4 for is now supposed to fulfill that function, but I haven't tried it.

MK

Nope, the F4 thing didnt work, at least not for me. It just writes executed console, but it didnt change anything (I have modded the dutchman and I have a save right before the encounter).

Back