• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Mod Release [REL] Alternate flags for all nations v2.0

Joe Dagger

Freibeuter
Storm Modder
After some good testing I'm satisfied and happy to release this 2nd version of the flagmod. It's historycally more accurate and the Spanish goes back to default GoF but with some changes I took the version from wikipedia so thanks to them as well to make it more easy to figure out who is spanish and who english I made some changes to the english flag also to the map flags.

I favor the idea of a more correct aspect ratio over a stretched flag and where it was possible I did that. You can very easy figure out what I mean if you check the previews in full size. Just click the thumbs and there you go... on a sidenote this mod only is about the flags all other thing you might see on the screens... please do ignore *laughs*

Weathered ship/governours house flag and dutch flag is more orange than red. All other things see at preview... mostly couldn't capture everything.

Install
Whops I forgot to do a read me this time... simply drag the RESOURCE folder from the package to your aop2 folder and confirm the overtwrite... however I suggest you make backups they are not included in this upload.

Download 16th-17th Flags
http://www.sendspace.com/file/s183ic

I've got a flagmod ready (testing now) with flags around 17th-18th also replaces all flags and shiplets perks and stuff. Will upload as soon as all is okay.

Can I use your alpha texture for some GoF! flags I'm working on?

You'll recieve credit for the alpha naturally :yes

Back