• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

[REL] Anoying fog

igortwin

Powder Monkey
This is for those who think that is fog to density, and graphics to dark. This is much similar weather like in POTC. I made it for day, night, evening and morning. In the morning it is normal to have more fog, but other part of day are more lighter and horizon is more visible. I hope that you like this. For me it is better than original COAS weather.
Just copy all that and paste in PROGRAM / WEATHER / INIT directory.

Attachments

• Day.c
    57.4 KB · Views: 427
  • Evening.c
    35.9 KB · Views: 386
  • Morning.c
    36 KB · Views: 364
  • Night.c
    41.8 KB · Views: 384
Thanks, i this was something i wanted to sort out because i play in windowed mode and can't adjust the brightness and contrast. The fog is another thing that was too heavy which will be nice now that its reduced. Again thanks.:D

Well done... Im editing your other post and having it pointing to this thread ;)

Its just more conveniant for it to be the first post :yes

Thanks. This is great! :onya I was getting sick of the fog ALL THE TIME. I spent a couple hours the other day trying to get good battle screenshots and gave up because of the thick background haze.

V/R AS

Also I suggest that you put these files on the FTP :yes

Saves you having to keep them as attachments

Back