• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

WIP Remus77 Christianus/Trinity

Doesn't matter now, I won't ask for anything else. :doff
FINALLY! :cheeky

And as for noticing these details once resized... my signature is 200 pixels in height, which is smaller than the interface pics, yet you can clearly make out the colour of the hull.
I was messing with you on purpose, mate. Have to get my entertainment somewhere. :wp

Well, I'm a bloody pirate, that's for sure!
Pieter Bloed is bloody bored! :facepalm

(I can't say like this whole "not being able to do anything but sit behind a computer and even that is uncomfortable" thing)

Yeah, I'm sure that's a right pain for you. Never mind, it could be worse!

Anyway, I've added the new Trinity pics to the interface images. They (NL, PO and RN) should have their BigPicTexName set to SHIPS2 in Ships_init.c.

At first,thank you for giving us so beautiful ship.As you referenced the Norske Love,could you also make this ship incidentally?:D I love the Norske Love greatly.

I think most of our modellers are preoccupied at the moment, myself included.
However, I think a similar ship you might like is the Poseidon 3rd Rate. It also came from PotBS, and we have it in both PotC and AoP 2. ;)

Back